+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting PR Application officer DM10032

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Did your MP helped you to push hard?

i asked my MP for help, first reply was a brief dates of my application, then I tried to ask more about why criminality still in progresse, the reply came back is every file is viewed individual bla bla bla

don’t know “how” should I ask the question to let my MP fight harder for me lol
I started to contact them in March. After that I contacted the assistant of the MP every month.

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi all,

Just to let you guys know that I received the email from IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal today. I just replied to them 10 mins ago.

My timeline as follow:
AOR May 17, 2020
Medical expired April 29, 2021
Medical extended and shown on profile May 26, 2021
Email for confirmation portal May 28, 2021
I did not receive any GU
Officer: DM10032
OMG this's a great news!!! Congratulation :):):):)

Reactions: kn604

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
How about you did you receive your PR card?
No!! Did you? We sent our photos via mail with Canada post, we were not asked to send them by the online portal. I don't know why they do in a different ways.....
How did you send the pics?

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
No!! Did you? We sent our photos via mail with Canada post, we were not asked to send them by the online portal. I don't know why they do in a different ways.....
How did you send the pics?
I sent my photo by the portal
Still not receiving COPR yet
How about did you get your COPR?

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I sent my photo by the portal
Still not receiving COPR yet
How about did you get your COPR?
Oh yeah! We received the COPR the next day. They called us on April 29 to confirm the PR and they email us the COPR on April 30. On May 2 we sent by Canada Post copy of COPR and photos.
My boyfriend spoke with the agent over the phone and she said she would do online landing for us.
I even been to do my health card and my new SIN with a copy of a printed COPR.
What about you? Is it different trough the portal?

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Oh yeah! We received the COPR the next day. They called us on April 29 to confirm the PR and they email us the COPR on April 30. On May 2 we sent by Canada Post copy of COPR and photos.
My boyfriend spoke with the agent over the phone and she said she would do online landing for us.
I even been to do my health card and my new SIN with a copy of a printed COPR.
What about you? Is it different trough the portal?
For the portal, first they will send you an email saying that they will use the portal for landing and issuing PR Card for you.
I received the email with login credentials. I then used the portal to confirm that I am in Canada and uploaded my photo there. My profile is still not updated.
I am still waiting for that golden COPR letter so I can move on and do the other things.
You are lucky to get the COPR right away. I am not so sure why they use different method for landing people.
Anyways, we will all get it at the end.

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I finally got COPR today June 08, 2021 ;)
My timeline as follow:
AOR May 17, 2020
Medical expired Apr 29, 2021
Medical updated and extended May 26, 2021
Portal email May 28, 2021
Portal credential email Jun 04, 2021
COPR June 08, 2021
VO: Ottawa
Great!! Now you can finally renew your health card, SIN and all the other documents.
how does it work for the PR now for you?

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Great!! Now you can finally renew your health card, SIN and all the other documents.
how does it work for the PR now for you?
I am happy that the wait is over. Definitely, I am doing all those things now get a new SIN, updating my health card.
I need to move on to the next chapter of my life after being holding by this for so long.
I will start looking for a new job.
All the best for us

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I am happy that the wait is over. Definitely, I am doing all those things now get a new SIN, updating my health card.
I need to move on to the next chapter of my life after being holding by this for so long.
I will start looking for a new job.
All the best for us
Good luck for all your plans!! :) see you around after Covid! stay safe

edward777

Apr 27, 2021
They don't plan to give PR to the rest of us waiting since MAY 2020???? I have found it an extremely annoying and unfair process.

• Sad
Reactions: JaxT

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
They don't plan to give PR to the rest of us waiting since MAY 2020???? I have found it an extremely annoying and unfair process.
They have kinda stopped processing the pending May files from the looks of it. Haven’t seen approval from so long.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
They have kinda stopped processing the pending May files from the looks of it. Haven’t seen approval from so long.
No. I think still are processing them. In the May thread, I see a couple of May 19, 2020 that passed all stages on Friday and today. Hopefully, it’ll be our turn soon. I called on Friday and medical is not extended yet

Reactions: JaxT