+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting PR Application officer DM10032

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
April 10 to May 15 is more than 1 month. I have seen people getting COPR with only 1 week to medical expiry. There’s no excuse. They’re just lousy
Reply from MP office for the email i sent again sending them the screenshot from my GCMS notes about their first enquiry and no response from them till today..
Thank you for your email. I just sent another enquiry. Hopefully, we will be successful in getting an answer from IRCC this time. Please connect with me in two weeks time. Take care, Layla

Roopsekhon44

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi all,

Just to let you guys know that I received the email from IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal today. I just replied to them 10 mins ago.

My timeline as follow:
AOR May 17, 2020
Medical expired April 29, 2021
Medical extended and shown on profile May 26, 2021
Email for confirmation portal May 28, 2021
I did not receive any GU
Officer: DM10032
Congratulations. Good to know that they extended medical after 28 days. You gave me hope. :)

Reactions: kn604

Jimmy6

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
MP has a feedback today, my spouse's criminality is still in progress, in which mine was valid.

But i really don't understand the rationale. We both done the RCMP stuffs together is the same date. Why one was valid and the other was in progress.........

Also,the reply states that - The security verifications have not been initiated. Do you guys know that is this stage about? Thanks.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
My profile medical date disappeared today. Anyone know if this is a good sign?
What does it say now? Mine is expired so it says ‘ you do not need medical. We will let you know if this changes’ is that what yours is saying?

Jimmy6

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
What does it say now? Mine is expired so it says ‘ you do not need medical. We will let you know if this changes’ is that what yours is saying?
Yes exactly. Seems nothing a good news then. Just thought someone is working on my file finally

sigh false hope.
My medical expires on May29

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
My profile medical date disappeared today. Anyone know if this is a good sign?
Mine is same too. Update on the top that said Medical Passed is now gone. And under medicals it says : you do not need…..

Simply means medicals expired, sadly. And now we are at the mercy of the officer/medical processing staff of the IRCC to extend it or request a new one. Hopefully extension as it ain’t our fault they didn’t touch our files from months.

Jimmy6

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Mine is same too. Update on the top that said Medical Passed is now gone. And under medicals it says : you do not need…..

Simply means medicals expired, sadly. And now we are at the mercy of the officer to extend it or request a new one. Hopefully extension as it ain’t our fault they didn’t touch our files from months.
Sigh

I need the COPR desperately. I am currently under LMIA, but for some reason, I need to switch jobs, sigh. I don’t want to cancel the LMIA, don’t want to go through eligibility again.

Complicated.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Sigh

I need the COPR desperately. I am currently under LMIA, but for some reason, I need to switch jobs, sigh. I don’t want to cancel the LMIA, don’t want to go through eligibility again.

Complicated.
Have you passed all other stages?

Jimmy6

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Have you passed all other stages?
no. Below is the latest status from MP
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on August 28, 2020.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 29, 2021.
  • The criminality verifications are in progress for SPOUSE
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for ME
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
no. Below is the latest status from MP
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on August 28, 2020.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 29, 2021.
  • The criminality verifications are in progress for SPOUSE
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for ME
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
Same with most of the backlogged files. Mine is only security not started. Too bad