Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Stream: FSW, Express entry
AOR: 12th july
Med pass: 26th july
received a letter asking to pay RPRF on 2nd Aug
IP1 date ( first time your background check status changed from default NA): dint noticed, i dint get any notification
NA2: dint noticed, i dint get any notification
IP2 ( second time background check changed from NA): dint noticed, i dint get any notification

my latest status is
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hope this gives more info.
You never get notifications after medical pass, except for new messages.
You might be in ip2

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
did u speak with any agent? or the info can be given by computerized voice?
It appears to be IP2, seniors from the forum could be precise though. Yes I spoke with the agent and he asked me few verification questions during the call, confirming my identity. What's your timeline btw ?

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
It appears to be IP2, seniors from the forum could be precise though. Yes I spoke with the agent and he asked me few verification questions during the call, confirming my identity. What's your timeline btw ?
i was not keeping track of but,
IP1 date ( first time your background check status changed from default NA): dint noticed, i dint get any notification
IP2 ( second time background check changed from NA): dint noticed, i dint get any notification

Reactions: Abhisun15

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
i was not keeping track of but,
Cool. You can expect PPR soon.
Patience is the virtue.

Reactions: rajsrv

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
You guys from July and august AORs are the quikest so far. Hopefully you will recieve your pprs soon. Just dont over stress it, we waited close to 2 months, just medical alone was taking 1 month for us, yours is getting done in days. Older applications, some are stuck over 6 months. Its normal to stress seeing others get pprs, i understand, but just give it some time and good news will soon come.
Good luck

Reactions: Wandering Mind

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Thanks, Dr feras.
However, my status on documents states that the additional documents that you provided are being reviewed, could that still be IP2? I read elsewhere that due to that wording, it wold be Ip1?
Thanks.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks, Dr feras.
However, my status on documents states that the additional documents that you provided are being reviewed, could that still be IP2? I read elsewhere that due to that wording, it wold be Ip1?
Thanks.
It can still be additional documents being reviewed while in ip2. Whats your stream and timeline. Sorry if you already wrote it in another page. Also do you know your visa office

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
I did.. here you go again...

HI friends,

AOr: July17 ( recd by CIC July 18)
Meds passed: July 20

Then, nothing changed until August 25, and given below is the current status:

Here is my current status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I did.. here you go again...

HI friends,

AOr: July17 ( recd by CIC July 18)
Meds passed: July 20

Then, nothing changed until August 25, and given below is the current status:

Here is my current status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Ok thanks. It does look like your are probably in ip2. Usually ip1 starts around same time you pass medical. So i'm not going by wording as it can be same like i said before, going instead based on your timeline. There is no fixed format that officers follow. It can be different wording by different officers, different visa offices etc. So dont worry about additional documents status for now.

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
@ dr feras

why do u reckon I'm stuck at na2... haven't got past that stage. have 3 jobs and abt 10-12 travel itineraries between my wife and i. also have 2 pcc. have already paid up the RPRF upfront with the application fees. am i being impatient or should i be getting in touch with an agent to get an update on my status?

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
How come u know this that they are issuing bowp in 76 days i applied on 18 june and still havent get my bowp one of my friend got his bowp in 3 mnths he applied on 1st may and got on 1st august
.. do u know anyone who recently got his bowp ? .. if yes then on which date he applied ?

The latest processing time that CIC published , now it's 78 days. You can check CIC processing time on their website.