dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
HI friends,

AOr: July17 ( recd by CIC July 18)
Meds passed: July 20

Then, nothing changed until August 25, and given below is the current status:

Here is my current status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this IP1 or IP2? I am so confused.... as I was checking my account at least 4 times a day, and saw no change, except that of one above on Aug 25...
Any advice appeciated.
Regards
PeeGee
Probably ip2

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
this is what i see in my PR application status

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Cant tell without knowing your timeline

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
its been like this for almost more than 2 weeks now. submitted my application on 12th july
and got a letter for RPRF on 2nd august. paid and updated profile on 7th of august. after that i dont remember when the status was changed. after that if it has.

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
in the letter which i have received on august 2 the status was mentioned as below

"The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."
before this my medical was cleared on 26th of july.

is this info can give you any idea?? pls let me know what you think.

Thank you

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
in the letter which i have received on august 2 the status was mentioned as below

"The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."
before this my medical was cleared on 26th of july.

is this info can give you any idea?? pls let me know what you think.

Thank you
Stream:
AOR:
Med pass:
IP1 date ( first time your background check status changed from default NA):
NA2:
IP2 ( second time background check changed from NA):

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Unless you guys give me a clear timeline i wont be able to help. Too many posts to read and help as many as i can. Make it easy for me with a clear timeline

Sindan

Jun 17, 2017
AOR : 6th July
Meds passed: 21st July
NA: 22nd July onwards
IP : 25th August onwards

I didn't check the status before the medicals passed. So I am not sure where I am in IP1 or IP2

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Unless you guys give me a clear timeline i wont be able to help. Too many posts to read and help as many as i can. Make it easy for me with a clear timeline
Stream: FSW, Express entry
AOR: 12th july
Med pass: 26th july
received a letter asking to pay RPRF on 2nd Aug
IP1 date ( first time your background check status changed from default NA): dint noticed, i dint get any notification
NA2: dint noticed, i dint get any notification
IP2 ( second time background check changed from NA): dint noticed, i dint get any notification

my latest status is
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hope this gives more info.

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
+16139444000 If you calling from outside Canada.
this is what i can see in my CIC account. can you pls tell me in what stage i am in.