+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
@ dr feras

why do u reckon I'm stuck at na2... haven't got past that stage. have 3 jobs and abt 10-12 travel itineraries between my wife and i. also have 2 pcc. have already paid up the RPRF upfront with the application fees. am i being impatient or should i be getting in touch with an agent to get an update on my status?
Do you know your visa office? Have you tried contacting them yet? If not, send an email to:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Title: application number-visa office enquiry
In the email body, ask them nicely about your visa office and if possible status update
At the end, you MUST mention
-stream
-last name
-given names
-UCI #
- DOB
You should recieve a response within a day or 2
Let me know what they say
Good luck

Reactions: JackMa

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Do you know your visa office? Have you tried contacting them yet? If not, send an email to:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
In the email body, ask them nicely about your visa office and if possible status update
-stream
-last name
-given names
-UCI #
- DOB
Good luck
Hi @dr feras !! I wrote them on last Wednesday and today. A bit info was not there in my Wednesday' email, so i mailed again.

First time I got an system generated email. no reply this time.

situation is getting panic for me. what should i do?

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
I am trying to call CIC on +16139444000 from India but i am not able to reach the agents to talk to. all it is going to computerized option selection and its never connects to any of the agents to talk to.
how can i talk to a person from CIC to ask about the status of my application. pls someone help!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi @dr feras !! I wrote them on last Wednesday and today. A bit info was not there in my Wednesday' email, so i mailed again.

First time I got an system generated email. no reply this time.

situation is getting panic for me. what should i do?
No its fine, i didnt get auto-response the second time too, but email reaches them dont worry

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
how long does it takes to get the PP return once you submit PP to VFS?
Depends on which embassy is your passport getting sent to. I've seen some people here get pp back in 5-7 days from Manila and brazil, where people like me with pp being handled by abu dhabi can wait 3 weeks to a month.

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Depends on which embassy is your passport getting sent to. I've seen some people here get pp back in 5-7 days from Manila and brazil, where people like me with pp being handled by abu dhabi can wait 3 weeks to a month.
I am from India, i think we have a Canada High commission in New Delhi. does any one knows do New Delhi HC does the stamping? or it has to be sent to canada?

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I am from India, i think we have a Canada High commission in New Delhi. does any one knows do New Delhi HC does the stamping? or it has to be sent to canada?
Stamping is done in new delhi, you will recieve instructions where to send your passport to in the ppr mail

RedDevil21

Aug 10, 2017
I am trying to call CIC on +16139444000 from India but i am not able to reach the agents to talk to. all it is going to computerized option selection and its never connects to any of the agents to talk to.
how can i talk to a person from CIC to ask about the status of my application. pls someone help!
Hi @rajsrv, by any chance were you able to connect and speak to an agent?? how long was the waiting time over the call

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hi @rajsrv, by any chance were you able to connect and speak to an agent?? how long was the waiting time over the call
nope, it was all computerized option selection. they asked my application number and said they are not able to find it or something. and there was no option anywhere which was directing to any agent. very disappointed, dropped a mail to CIC asking abt the status and VO. waiting for reply..

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
-stream
-last name
-given names
-UCI #
- DOB
Good luck
Unfortunately this is not right since their response time is very long now! I am inland and sent an email more than a week ago with no reply till today!