Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Unfortunately this is not right since their response time is very long now! I am inland and sent an email more than a week ago with no reply till today!
I emailed them not so long ago, Aug 10, with a similar format as Dr Feras's, and I got a response on the same day with VO information.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Unfortunately this is not right since their response time is very long now! I am inland and sent an email more than a week ago with no reply till today!
Thats strange. I mailed them twice during my application, and in both times I got a reply next day

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Unless you are mailing them to ask about status only, as they might not reply in that case. The twist is for people wanting to know their VO and then adding to that (kindly status update) which most of the time they do not comment on, just VO with the rest being the usual vague stuff.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Unless you are mailing them to ask about status only, as they might not reply in that case. The twist is for people wanting to know their VO and then adding to that (kindly status update) which most of the time they do not comment on, just VO with the rest being the usual vague stuff.
I didn't fully understand you but my VO is Ottawa since I am inland and I should only email them regarding my status!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I didn't fully understand you but my VO is Ottawa since I am inland and I should only email them regarding my status!
Yeah, thats what i meant, you already know your VO. I am just helping others who might not already know. They usually respond in a day or 2 in that case. In your case, just asking about your status, well we know they will take long. For some reason they dont seem to be keen giving status updates by mail or phone.

Reactions: Hanan22

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hey Sh.. whats your timeline, please? Please share.. Thanks.
Application .- fsw inland.
aor -23rd March.
Medical done - 10 March
Additional medical required email received - 7 April
Additional medical completed - 11 August
System changes to medical passed -14 August
Ppr - 28 August

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Got my PPR!! thank you guys... i mailed them yesterday asking abt my VO anf application status. and today i got a reply for my email and also the letter in my account.

Thank you guys for all the help and answers!

congratulations can you please post your timeline

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
Do you know your visa office? Have you tried contacting them yet? If not, send an email to:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Title: application number-visa office enquiry
In the email body, ask them nicely about your visa office and if possible status update
At the end, you MUST mention
-stream
-last name
-given names
-UCI #
- DOB
You should recieve a response within a day or 2
Let me know what they say
Good luck
have emailed them... fingers crossed for a quick reply. thank you.

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Congrats everyone you got PPR.

It's a humble request to everyone you got PPR please share their Timeline and stream (when they do their happy announcement :):))

it really gives us hope as we all are here waiting at IP 2 at one point or the other. Also we can have idea how file are moving.

Many congratulations to all who got their PPR !!