+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Thank you so much for your prompt response. Did you mail them to the courier address or the PO Box address ? I read it on another thread that if you want tracking it should be sent on the courier address.
on the email it only had a PO box address so I used Canada post. usually it should have 2 different addresses for post and courier alright. but there was only one, so Canada post was the only option for me .

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hey anyone recently got pr card in the mail from Edmonton visa office please share your timeline

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019
Hey everyone, a question for those of you who have received your card: will the card just be delivered to your mailbox or does it require your signature/you have to pick it up somewhere? I'm asking because I landed earlier this week and I'm travelling in three weeks. I wanna know if my partner will be able to pick up the card when I'm not here or if I have to be here in person to receive it. Thanks in advance!
Hi, how did you receive you’re card? Did you pick up or they sent to you’re residential address?

Reshmaz28

Oct 10, 2017
Hi,
I need to clarify a few things for my soft landing in Canada. I have got a provincial nomination from New Brunswick back in 2019. Then I completeled my PR process in December 2019. But due to the pandemic I got my COPR in March 2022 and I am planning for a soft landing in January 2023. I want to clarify what should be my port of entry.
And if I choose Toronto would that be fine or I have to choose a place in the New Brunswick province.
Please advise.

Many thanks.