+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Guys I have a question: If i hired an immigration consultant to help me with my PR application and his address is on file, does that mean that my PR card will be mailed to him and not to the address I provided during my landing?

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Guys I have a question: If i hired an immigration consultant to help me with my PR application and his address is on file, does that mean that my PR card will be mailed to him and not to the address I provided during my landing?
No, it will be mailed to address you provided when you landed

Reactions: Coco7

PNP-Inland01

Jan 6, 2018
Same thing happened with me. I tried many many times to link my PR card app but it could never be found by the search. Its wasn't that bad tho, my card still came. I just couldn't see status updates I guess. I did a lot of googling about this issue, both on this forum and the web. It seems some people just can't link their card apps. Some also contacted CIC and had it linked somehow..? It didn't seem worth the hassle to me. I just waited it out.

- I never had that exact error. It just kept telling me no applications could be found matching my info.
How do I link PR card application to MyCIC? I was an inland pr applicant. I did flag pole 5 weeks ago and became a pr. Please let me know. Thank you.

brahmanaga

Feb 26, 2017
Follow these steps :
*After opening your cic account you scroll down then you can see "Link an existing application to this account" then click on "link application to this account"
*then it asks for "what program did you applied for?". Select PR card option
*now it asks for application details:
IMP note: many people think and starts writing PR application number(eg: Exxxxxxxxx).but it asks for the PR card application number ,which we don't have **( PR card app number )
so please select the option without application number(eg : I selected the one with "Family name , given name and DOB"). .
* fill the information which is red and says required
* then it asks for other personal information fill it.
* select option "Search my application"
* it shows that a application is found on this information do you want to link it (something like these words not exactly sure)
*after linking application you can find application number and application type in your home page.

- hope this info will help you:)
How do I link PR card application to MyCIC? I was an inland pr applicant. I did flag pole 5 weeks ago and became a pr. Please let me know. Thank you.

gia119

Dec 5, 2017
Is it possible the card gets mailed out without getting online approval? It's exact 60 days today after landing but I get no updates...

Reactions: Tomi2

VARUN_HII

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi everyone I and my wife landed in Canada on the same date December but today I received only my card in mail

when should I expect to receive my wife’s card ?

They don’t mail the cards together ??

Reactions: manmoi31

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Hi everyone I and my wife landed in Canada on the same date December but today I received only my card in mail

when should I expect to receive my wife’s card ?

They don’t mail the cards together ??
Congrats
they mail separetely , will get it by tmrw
when did you get approval??