Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
I am so disappointed I got a email today that my card cant be print because pics are not right size. I landed on 20 June. Pics I sent were right. Now I am going to redo it. hmm PR game still not over :(

Feah

Oct 23, 2015
Landed : 18 June 2017
PR card recieved 17 Aug 2017

A big Thank you to every one on this forum whose timeline postings had helped me through with a comparison for my own.

I had constantly monitored all my time lines here for every single upcoming step in my AINP application process as well as for all the permits and visas before the PR application, without really participating in discussions much.

Great forum! It is unimaginably helpful for people who are going through these applications.

Aug 22, 2017
I was told by cic that my card was mailed June 30. Nothing yet. I had to changed my address after landing. I believe now Something must have gone wrong. It's so frustrating :( will call again tomorrow - landed April 25!!!
Can you tell us what happened with your cards? I am in the same situation

Aug 22, 2017
Same here. My card was sent to the wrong address first. Then it got returned (luckily) and cic told me it was sent out again on the 17th July. Nothing yet.
Do you know how long it took to be returned to cic? And how long it took them to mail it out again ? Please help me this is urgent . My children s cards were also mailed out to the wrong address and when I called they told me to wait for 6 weeks and then send a solemn declaration for a new card. Is this what u did? Or did u receive your cards when they were returned to them ?

ladanow

Jan 3, 2013
Sharing my timeline because this forum really helped me while I waited:

Mar 6: Landed at Pearson International, Terminal 3 from Jamaica
Mar 13: Went to Service Canada to look about SIN. No record of me on their file. Had to go back to the airport to re-do landing. The officer did not do it properly initially. The info they had said I landed from Austria via Terminal 1.
Apr 12: New photo request
Apr 13: Sent new photo by regular mail. From Toronto to Nova Scotia is standard 3 days by express. 4-6 days regular. Didn't make any sense to pay for express.
Also, Canada Post explained that because of the public Easter holidays, it would be dispatched on Apr 18.
Apt 28: Card sent to production
May 3: Card sent out by mail
May 9: Card received

Good luck to those still waiting!
Hello

Can you tell how did you know about these two steps ?

Apt 28: Card sent to production
May 3: Card sent out by mail

Where do you track the card production ?

ladanow

Jan 3, 2013
Photos Issue & Time Line , Please advise

27 June Landed
16 Aug New Photo request
21 Aug New Photos delivered to Sydney office

I checked the website and the current PR wait time is 61 days.

I called them today (23 Aug), they said people who send new photos have separate queue! She told me today we processing New photos sent on 6June (Today is 23 Aug) ,,, This means that the wait time is another 77 Days ....

My photos was delivered on 21 Aug, adding 77 Days, means I will receive me PR on 8 November ?!!!! is that correct ?

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
SA: 21 October'16
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
Photos Issue & Time Line , Please advise

27 June Landed
16 Aug New Photo request

I checked the website and the current PR wait time is 61 days.

I called them today (23 Aug), they said people who send new photos have separate queue! She told me today we processing New photos sent on 6June (Today is 23 Aug) ,,, This means that the wait time is another 77 Days ....

My photos was delivered on 21 Aug, adding 77 Days, means I will receive me PR on 8 November ?!!!! is that correct ?
Exactly same case with me

20 June Landed
16 Aug New Photo request

I get another email on 23rd for new pics so i dont if they already saw my new pics and they are also not good or it was another email by mistake.

I called IRCC, they said we are only working on 7th june pics so cant give you any status.

I guess we have to just wait. either we will get another email for new pics or we will get card in 3 months. I am so angry i know my pics were good i dont know why they requesting again.

I guess bad luck :(

dmrg3

Aug 28, 2017
Hello guys, I landed on Oct 3 and still waiting for the PR card. I have a friend's wedding in France and I need to go there in September... and I don't think I can get PR card before that.

But I still have valid work permit which will expire in 2018. My agency said it is okay to travel with it but carry landing paper as well just in case.

I just want to confirm it is okay to travel with that permit.... Thanks in advance!

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Landed in Canada: 17 Jun
Came back to my home country: 28 Jun
Applied for PRTD: 13 July
PRTD stamped: 27 July
Used web form for updating of address for PR card delivery: Twice
PR card dispatched: 14 August

However, what has happened is that my PR card has been dispatched to the hotel address where I was staying initially. This address I had given in the PRTD application form, not sure why they picked this address for PR card delivery.

Had tried updating address via link 'https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=coanotify', however my details were never found. As my details were not found, twice filled the web form for updating of address. However, as we do not get any confirmation was not sure whether address was updated or not.
Also, status of my card in CIC account is Submitted.
As of now the card has not reached the hotel address(two days back)
Can anyone tell me about a reliable courier service(in Saskatoon) who can pick and deliver the card for me.