Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2017
AOR Received.
04-07-2017
Indian passport - If I have my PR card and no VISA for canada is there any issues while transferring on any airport? I know for London airport you cannot transfer if you dont have Canada Visa stamp.
Please advice.

Also, if I need to apply for Travel document to come back to Canada. Where I should be applying that from? for ex. I will be visiting India so should I apply that from Canada before leaving or apply from India?

Thanks

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
If you have PR card then you can transit via London airport. Otherwise apply PRTD via VFS India.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oba_14 said:
Indian passport - If I have my PR card and no VISA for canada is there any issues while transferring on any airport? I know for London airport you cannot transfer if you dont have Canada Visa stamp.
Please advice.

Also, if I need to apply for Travel document to come back to Canada. Where I should be applying that from? for ex. I will be visiting India so should I apply that from Canada before leaving or apply from India?

Thanks

1- It all depends on the country of origin, the destination, and the rules set by the country you would be having your connecting flight in. You should check the transit visa requirements of that country.
2- You would need to apply for PR TD in India.

RinRin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
17-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-04-2016
Just received an email asking me to resubmit my photos after 3 months of waiting.... :(

Does anyone know if I can get the photos taken outside of Canada and send it to CIC via courier? I don't want to wait until August when I return to Canada.

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RinRin said:
Just received an email asking me to resubmit my photos after 3 months of waiting.... :(

Does anyone know if I can get the photos taken outside of Canada and send it to CIC via courier? I don't want to wait until August when I return to Canada.
Hi

yes you can send it from outside Canada .... no issue on that

could you please share the email ID so that I can ask about my family cards.

and what they want in the email

RinRin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
17-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-04-2016
engMostafa said:
Hi

yes you can send it from outside Canada .... no issue on that

could you please share the email ID so that I can ask about my family cards.

and what they want in the email
The email just said my PR card could not be processed and asked me to refer to the attachment which requested for new photos.

If you want to check on the status you have to give them a call or send them a case specific inquiry online. The email I received said do not reply.

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RinRin said:
The email just said my PR card could not be processed and asked me to refer to the attachment which requested for new photos.

If you want to check on the status you have to give them a call or send them a case specific inquiry online. The email I received said do not reply.

The case specific inquiry online give two options only for PR cards
1st option For renewal and replacement
2nd option for request urgent renewal.
And all of us here is not under renewal option
Any advice.

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is this the online case specific inquiry

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.131919499.562362956.1465465893

immigrantbee

May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014/ Received 18-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Done upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 2, 2016
Passport Req..
Permanent residency fee- requested March 23-
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
rajani47 said:
I get to know that card was dispatched on July 4 but i haven't received as yet. Please advise is it normal to take that much long to deliver card in Bramption.

Mine took 3 weeks to get delivered from Sydney to Calgary, mostly due to Canada Post slacking off, so just hang in there.
Regards,

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
RinRin said:

When did u get response after submitting case specific Enquiry . Is it 1 day or 2 days or 10 days . I m waiting since 2 days as of now after submitting Enquiry

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
engMostafa said:
The case specific inquiry online give two options only for PR cards
1st option For renewal and replacement
2nd option for request urgent renewal.
And all of us here is not under renewal option
Any advice.
Select one which doesn't ask for any documents

xq2016

Feb 1, 2016
Just to share my timeline,

Landed April 30 at Peace Arch border in Vancouver and received card for myself and my son on July 15th. Called the call center and was told my spouse's card has a printing error and need reprint which will take another 1-2 month. Today I got an email from Permanent-Resident-Card@cic.gc.ca and was asked for photo re-submission for my spouse's card. Just to mention that the submitted photos for three of us was taken at the same time in Costco. Therefore, I guess photo re-submission request may not has to be the problem of photo size or quality. It could also happen if there is a printing error and they will need new photo to do the printing again.

VixenS

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A: Nov 11
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
We landed on May 22.
Got all cards today!
No pictures request!
I guess it's the end of the journey, for now!! :)
Good luck to all!

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xq2016 said:
Just to share my timeline,

Landed April 30 at Peace Arch border in Vancouver and received card for myself and my son on July 15th. Called the call center and was told my spouse's card has a printing error and need reprint which will take another 1-2 month. Today I got an email from Permanent-Resident-Card@cic.gc.ca and was asked for photo re-submission for my spouse's card. Just to mention that the submitted photos for three of us was taken at the same time in Costco. Therefore, I guess photo re-submission request may not has to be the problem of photo size or quality. It could also happen if there is a printing error and they will need new photo to do the printing again.

Many thanks for sharing the email ID.
I hope you will get your family card soon.