+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

SamSamSam

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Hi,

Finally got my PR today, landed on April 06 at Etobicoke CIC office. Wish all the best to those who are waiting!!

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Is there any particular reason as to WHY pr card generation is so slow?
2. Do they go over the whole application for the last time OR are we good to assume that our PR application won't be cancelled/rejected.
3. How to wait 2 months quickly? :p

Any wait time makes me sick/worried to death!!!

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
springrushes said:
Last time when I spoke to an agent over phone (last monday), I was told that there is a general delay of three weeks and we may expect some thing around mid June. Hopefully we all get our PR cards soon. Eagerly waiting for mine.
Got similar feedback this week.

sorara

Apr 18, 2016
edmonton1985 said:
Mine came in the mail. But some people here are saying they got theirs through email. and some people are complaining that they found out about photo resubmission when they ACTUALLY contacted CIC through phone when it was over 58 days.
Thanks a lot... I guess this is purely a guessing game...

May 8, 2016
No help from CIC whatsoever. Called today and agent told me to wait until end of June and call back. "Call Back?" I thought I was supposed to get my card within 6 weeks.

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Newincanada112 said:
No help from CIC whatsoever. Called today and agent told me to wait until end of June and call back. "Call Back?" I thought I was supposed to get my card within 6 weeks.
When did you land? Or did u re submit photos?

mary_27

Sep 20, 2015
[URGENT]
Hi guys
Congratulations to all who got their card. Is any of you who got their cards from London Ontario?
I landed on april 2nd.. my card was issued on May 25th but I still haven't got it in my mailbox :( im in a emergency situation and i would really appreciate any response please. I'd wanna know where you guys are located that already recieved your cards.
Thanks

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
mary_27 said:
[URGENT]
Hi guys
Congratulations to all who got their card. Is any of you who got their cards from London Ontario?
I landed on april 2nd.. my card was issued on May 25th but I still haven't got it in my mailbox :( im in a emergency situation and i would really appreciate any response please. I'd wanna know where you guys are located that already recieved your cards.
Thanks
I think if your card was issued on May 25th that it should arrive this week for sure! If it doesn't arrive this week, then you better follow up with CIC and Canada post.
I am in Edmonton, AB.

mary_27

Sep 20, 2015
edmonton1985 said:
I think if your card was issued on May 25th that it should arrive this week for sure! If it doesn't arrive this week, then you better follow up with CIC and Canada post.
I am in Edmonton, AB.
Thanks for your reply. I did call them both but no results..they both said there us no way to track it. Do you have any suggestion in mind to check where it is with Canada Post?
What happensif its delivered to wrong address?

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
mary_27 said:
Thanks for your reply. I did call them both but no results..they both said there us no way to track it. Do you have any suggestion in mind to check where it is with Canada Post?
What happensif its delivered to wrong address?
I am sorry but i really dont know what else you can do other than wait for it and hopefully it will arrive soon. Maybe if you call Canada Post and tell them your address, they might be able to help you?

kariim

Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, what is the number do you call to ask about the PR card? and what are the information they usually ask to confirm identity?
Thanks in advance.

Kiwisk

Mar 30, 2016
I finally got my pr card today. The date of landing was April 7th, 2016.
The total waiting time was 61 days.
I hope this info may help others who are still waiting for their pr cards to be mailed.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kariim said:
Guys, what is the number do you call to ask about the PR card? and what are the information they usually ask to confirm identity?
Thanks in advance.
1 888 242 2100
They ask for name, date/country of birth, UCI number, landing date.