+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Canada1 said:
Good Morning Everybody,
I just have a quick question. Have you guys ever tried signing in to ECAS using your COPR document number, because recently I realized there is an option of COPR under identification type.
I tried it for myself and it does not identify me, perhaps because I just recently landed.

Please share your experience...!!

Thanks and good luck everyone
i landed on Feb the 3rd and I still cannot log in using the COPR number. i am outside of canada, waiting for my PRC so i can return to canada...i hope they didnt mail me or call me asking for a missing document or something...

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
Hi All,

After you have landed in Canada with your COPR, is it possible to leave after a short period and get the card sent to family who can then give it to you later before you re enter canada?

Cheers,

Gup

compaq123

Mar 12, 2016
hi friends,

I would like to know if someone is in the same situation as me

I called CIC 3 weeks ago to check the status of my PR card, and they sent me an email asking me to send new photos.
I did send them and my package (2 new photos, IMM5455 form, and my letter explaining why I mail them with my UIC number) reached CIC on 24 Feb 2016

and today (14 March 2016) , I receive their letter by mail asking for new photos again . WTF is this ??

If the pictures I sent them 3 weeks ago were not accepted, they should send back my package to me right?

What I have to do now guys? Please help

shaiderH

Mar 14, 2016
Hi all

Landed 24th January 2016 at Toronto Pearson

Just called CIC today to check the status of my PR card. They said the card is in production.
Wanted to ask what that means and how long does it take from the card being in production to being received.
The call agent said can take up to 4-6 weeks.

They also had my address wrong, the apartment number and street number were reversed. It was good that I called and fixed it.
Please make sure you guys call and make sure they have the correct address on file.

Thanks

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gupti said:
Hi All,

After you have landed in Canada with your COPR, is it possible to leave after a short period and get the card sent to family who can then give it to you later before you re enter canada?

Cheers,

Gup
yes you can. can you log in to your ecas using your COPR ID?

O Canada1

May 4, 2015
Was it different address the first time you sent your photos to or is it the same in both requests?

compaq123 said:
hi friends,

I called CIC 3 weeks ago to check the status of my PR card, and they sent me an email asking me to send new photos.
I did send them and my package (2 new photos, IMM5455 form, and my letter explaining why I mail them with my UIC number) reached CIC on 24 Feb 2016

and today (14 March 2016) , I receive their letter by mail asking for new photos again . WTF is this ??

If the pictures I sent them 3 weeks ago were not accepted, they should send back my package to me right?

azeemmet

May 19, 2014
shaiderH said:
Hi all

Landed 24th January 2016 at Toronto Pearson

Just called CIC today to check the status of my PR card. They said the card is in production.
Wanted to ask what that means and how long does it take from the card being in production to being received.
The call agent said can take up to 4-6 weeks.

They also had my address wrong, the apartment number and street number were reversed. It was good that I called and fixed it.
Please make sure you guys call and make sure they have the correct address on file.

Thanks
I landed on 22nd January at Pearson and still waiting. No wonder how long it may take. Be sure to check ECAS for updated address entry.

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Hi I see that some people with resubmitted photos already received cards.
Can I know some dates of those people (how i can access excel spreadsheet) ? Is there people from October batch with resubmitted photos that received their cards.
I called to CIC to have some additional information, and the agent was not very nice. He did not even asked my file information and said they he cannot provide any information. I guess i was not very lucky with the agent.
SO I send my photos, but have no any further information -whether they received it, if they are processing it or etc.

compaq123

Mar 12, 2016
O Canada1 said:
Was it different address the first time you sent your photos to or is it the same in both requests?
it is the same in both sir ??? ???

i sent my package to
Case processing center - PRC
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney NS B1P 5Z2

Khan112244

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
april 2014
Passport Req..
15 oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
December 2015
compaq123 said:
hi friends,

I think you are fine, you just send the photo based on their email, while later you got the mail they send you. The mail service of Canada post for normal mail is very slow. You just need to wait and you will get your PRC hopefully soon...

Khan112244

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
april 2014
Passport Req..
15 oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
December 2015
compaq123 said:
hi friends,

I think you are fine, you just send the photo based on their email, while later you got the mail they send you. The mail service of Canada post for normal mail is very slow. You just need to wait and you will get your PRC hopefully soon...

compaq123

Mar 12, 2016
Khan112244 said:
Thank you my friend.

Do you know how to check if the photos i sent them were accepted or not?
Are they going to send back my package to me if the photos are not accepted?

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
compaq123 said:
Thank you my friend.

Do you know how to check if the photos i sent them were accepted or not?
Are they going to send back my package to me if the photos are not accepted?
call cic and yes they should.
can you log in to ecas using your corp number?

Feb_2014

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
finally my wife got her PRC today...

I (Prim applicant) and Wife landed on 20 oct 2015
i got PRC on 2 Feb 2016
On calling CIC they said wife needs to send photo again
sent Wife photo on 4 Feb
Wife PRC came on 14 Mar 2016

with this my process ends and so is the relationship with Canadavisa forum and its member...more than 2 yrs process ends...

thanks all and wish you all the best...