NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi Naticom,

Ok. I will prepare for new photos of my wife. But until now there is no news for photo requirement. Let see after today I call to CIC and what did they say. GOOD LUCK.

Myat

naticom said:
You know what? What you've been told is exactly as what I heard, and they sent the note to production team on the 17th of Feb as well.

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
BCserbiaNEW said:
Unbelievable!!!!!
My app was approved and send to producing-printing on January 25th 2016.. When I call on feb 5th cic told me they made some mistake on my card and they are going to re print my card
On 24th of February when I call they say the same ..to wait until March 6th and After that they can take action ..
I just called cic again .. They send me letter for new photo.. UNBELIEVABLE!!! After 142 days and "approved" and
"Printing" and " re printing" they need new
Photos ..
They are FU**IKG ..
It managed to get to production twice, now you need photos. Shit!

I've got a feeling I'm going to be in the same situation. What is wrong with these people? Why tell you everything is ok when it isn't? If you don't have a clue you don't have a clue, just bloody well own up to it!!!

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
It's not just PRC (I am - thankfully - out the other side of that s**tshow).

I have a citizenship certificate application in for my son. despite ecas telling me Decision Made, the agents are telling me that it's only PART of it that's DM and it's actually still on progress so don't call for another couple of months.

I also (massively) overpaid by mistake. I've yet to see the refund. I - like most people on this thread - am absolutely f****** fuming with CIC.

BCserbiaNEW

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8th 2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
April 15th 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 11th 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
August 5th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7th 2015
LANDED..........
October 11th Vancouver
britinvancouver said:
It managed to get to production twice, now you need photos. *censored word*!

I've got a feeling I'm going to be in the same situation. What is wrong with these people? Why tell you everything is ok when it isn't? If you don't have a clue you don't have a clue, just bloody well own up to it!!!
Amen !

RYbestluck

Jan 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-Feb-16
Doc's Request.
2015-Oct-26
Med's Request
2015-Sep-10
Passport Req..
2016-Feb-09
Landed Feb 27th 2016, Rainbow bridge, waiting for PR card, seems just 38 days now? :)

pr4vj

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2014
Nomination.....
Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-2015
Interview........
Aug-2015
Passport Req..
Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec-2015
mazenrad said:
ARKA I suppose they are obliged to advise you this as this is the official procedure for PR card collection and the applicant must be the one receiving the card and not anyone else as this is an official document which shouldn't be handled by anyone else.
To update you and others on my photo re-submission, the lady said there is NO OFFICIAL PROCESSING TIME FOR THAT CASE, PR card processing time of 39 days DOESN'T apply. I was upset with that answer and I tried asking if it was a matter of weeks or months, she then firmly repeated the same info....
I already applied and got my travel document, it is absurd what is happening in our cases, CIC should have processing info after asking for updates on your files and keeping you in the dark is not professional !
Quick question on the Travel Document, I am planning to travel to Canada in July 2016, Can I apply now? If I applied can I mention the travel dates in July 2016? How long the Travel Document is Valid for?

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
I haven't received any e-mail but I confirmed it from a very sober call center agent today that the photos that I sent have been accepted and the card is in production. Now let's see how long does it actually take here on ..

mazenrad

Aug 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
It's better you take advice from the local VFS office, but the document is valid for at least 6 months after you apply if I remember correctly...

pr4vj said:
Quick question on the Travel Document, I am planning to travel to Canada in July 2016, Can I apply now? If I applied can I mention the travel dates in July 2016? How long the Travel Document is Valid for?

bukeluke

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
11-03-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
3-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
I haven't received any e-mail but I confirmed it from a very sober call center agent today that the photos that I sent have been accepted and the card is in production. Now let's see how long does it actually take here on ..
How do you check your card in production? I sent 2 weeks ago via FedEx. I got the photo resubmission notification by email when I called the hotline. Vcbf hotline said they mailed to us on feb 7 big I stilled not received the Mail. Do they really mail to me as I checked the address is correct. Or they in fact not mailed to us?

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
bukeluke said:
How do you check your card in production? I sent 2 weeks ago via FedEx. I got the photo resubmission notification by email when I called the hotline. Vcbf hotline said they mailed to us on feb 7 big I stilled not received the Mail. Do they really mail to me as I checked the address is correct. Or they in fact not mailed to us?
The CIC Call center agent confirmed that the photos are accepted and that card is in production. Don't worry about the paper mail for photos request. If you have already sent the pics via FedEx and it's delivered, the job is done.

IrisSphere

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima, Peru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2015
AOR Received.
30-09-2015
File Transfer...
14-10-2015 AOR2 20-10-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-18-2015
Passport Req..
28-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2015
LANDED..........
10-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
The CIC Call center agent confirmed that the photos are accepted and that card is in production. Don't worry about the paper mail for photos request. If you have already sent the pics via FedEx and it's delivered, the job is done.
Any idea how long it takes after resubmitting the photos? I've heard a few accounts - from 2 weeks to 4 months.. hope its the latter. We are about to do the same this week (just got the email yesterday night).

Also for those that sent photos after the request, do you just attach the email in the envelope and send it? Or do you need the supplementary form as well? It didn't say anything in the note we received from CIC, but wanted to confirm.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi friends,

I just spoke CIC agent and just received email requested 2 passport photos as expected for my wife PR card. But I didnot received any froms? need to send any form together with photos?
So please let me know as per below.

1) The new photo dimension is 50mm x 70 mm ? behind the photos, we need to write Name and date of birth, Date, name and address of photography studio*? How should I write name and address of photo?

2) The address should i send is
Address for new PR:
Case Processing Centre - PRC
P.O. Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

3) how long after photo received can get PR card?

Thanks and waiting for your advice. Thanks.

Myat

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
CIC has recently changed photo specifications. Therefore, if you are not aware of it, your photo might be not good for PR and returned

Follow below link for new photo specifications

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi Iris Sphere,

I just received email for 2 passport photos for my wife PR card but didnt receive any forms. Is that normal? Things need to submit as are per below?

1) The new photo dimension is 50mm x 70 mm ? behind the photos, we need to write Name and date of birth, Date, name and address of photography studio*? How should I write name and address of photo, if the photo is taken outside of canada?

2) The address should i send is
Address for new PR:
Case Processing Centre - PRC
P.O. Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

3) how long after photo received can get PR card?

Thanks and let me know your advice.

Myat

IrisSphere said:
Any idea how long it takes after resubmitting the photos? I've heard a few accounts - from 2 weeks to 4 months.. hope its the latter. We are about to do the same this week (just got the email yesterday night).

Also for those that sent photos after the request, do you just attach the email in the envelope and send it? Or do you need the supplementary form as well? It didn't say anything in the note we received from CIC, but wanted to confirm.