Interview........
Passport Req..
2015-06-21
VISA ISSUED...
2015-07-03
LANDED..........
2015-09-30
Dear Friends,

Anyone have sent photos from US to Canada? Please share details. What should i have to submit with pics?

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Ashnik said:
I got mine after resubmitting new photos, but as a I said a few page earlier, the card has been issued with my old photo and not the new one:
Thank you.
How long it took to get the card from the time they received it?

arka

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Akash1986 said:
Hello friends,

Myself Akash landed in Canada on last Oct 20, 2015 and applied for PR card at the Airport and came back to India on Oct 26 2015....I called so many times to CIC in the month of Jan and Feb, and yesterday I received Photos resend request along with form 5455...

I am bit concerned as I am in India these days and need to send my photos where I need to provide Studio address at the back of photos (as required for PR Card Processing)..does CIC make any issue if they received my stamped photos with Indian address not Canadian...

Is any one aware any concerns /issues created by CIC in the past on the cases which is similar to me..?
Hello Seniors,

Request your opinion on the above query from Akash. I am about to respond to the photo request with Indian photographer's address. This would indicate that I am no more in Canada. Can this have a negative impact on the PR card approval process. Please respond.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Arka

mazenrad

Aug 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Guys it is ok to send pictures from anywhere, when I spoke to CIC I told the lady I was outside and she didn't have an issue with it, the only thing that she strongly advised is to apply for a travel card to go back and not try to send my PR card by mail or hand it by person....

You put the local address of your studio and fill the required form and send it to Sydney N.S.

For the record my photos were received last week and there is no update, I will call CIC tomorrow when they open to check the status...

Hope this helps

arka said:
Hello Seniors,

Request your opinion on the above query from Akash. I am about to respond to the photo request with Indian photographer's address. This would indicate that I am no more in Canada. Can this have a negative impact on the PR card approval process. Please respond.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Arka

MartinXenix

Jun 19, 2014
ON
How stupid is it that people landed in January are receiving their PR card and I am still waiting for it? :(
CIC people really suck at doing their job.

lbdz

Star Member
May 26, 2014
I find even more stupid that one cant travel just with passport and signed COPR while waiting for the card.

MartinXenix said:
How stupid is it that people landed in January are receiving their PR card and I am still waiting for it? :(

PTJ

Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MartinXenix said:
Something must be wrong. Have you tried to call CIC?

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
ChloeCho said:
Congratulations!

I also received PRC today in my mail.
Lnaded 15 Jan 2016 Coutts AB

Hope everyone gets yours ASAP..
Congrats ChloeCho!

Finally S**t is for real lol! Wish you a wonderful Canadian future :D

canadahopefully

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
Can anyone who has already received the new photo submission request from CIC share how many photos per person needs to be submitted? and what are the new Photo specifications?

Appreciate the help.

Thanks!

arka

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
mazenrad said:
Guys it is ok to send pictures from anywhere, when I spoke to CIC I told the lady I was outside and she didn't have an issue with it, the only thing that she strongly advised is to apply for a travel card to go back and not try to send my PR card by mail or hand it by person....

You put the local address of your studio and fill the required form and send it to Sydney N.S.

For the record my photos were received last week and there is no update, I will call CIC tomorrow when they open to check the status...

Hope this helps
Thanks for your response....One question, what is the problem if my relative/friend in Canada is able to bring the card for me.. This is not understood

ms-can

Sep 2, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pr4vj said:
Do we need to mention the travel dates? For how many days the travel document will be valid ?
Yes we will have to mention travel dates in the application. I need to check it, but I remember it is valid for around 6 months or so..

sam001

Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015

I am on the same boat. Just called and they said they sent a photo resubmission request. What can I say. After 150 days. so far it was in production. Now wait few more months. Wow CIC.

mazenrad

Aug 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
arka said:
Thanks for your response....One question, what is the problem if my relative/friend in Canada is able to bring the card for me.. This is not understood
ARKA I suppose they are obliged to advise you this as this is the official procedure for PR card collection and the applicant must be the one receiving the card and not anyone else as this is an official document which shouldn't be handled by anyone else.
To update you and others on my photo re-submission, the lady said there is NO OFFICIAL PROCESSING TIME FOR THAT CASE, PR card processing time of 39 days DOESN'T apply. I was upset with that answer and I tried asking if it was a matter of weeks or months, she then firmly repeated the same info....
I already applied and got my travel document, it is absurd what is happening in our cases, CIC should have processing info after asking for updates on your files and keeping you in the dark is not professional !

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
mazenrad said:
ARKA I suppose they are obliged to advise you this as this is the official procedure for PR card collection and the applicant must be the one receiving the card and not anyone else as this is an official document which shouldn't be handled by anyone else.
To update you and others on my photo re-submission, the lady said there is NO OFFICIAL PROCESSING TIME FOR THAT CASE, PR card processing time of 39 days DOESN'T apply. I was upset with that answer and I tried asking if it was a matter of weeks or months, she then firmly repeated the same info....
I already applied and got my travel document, it is absurd what is happening in our cases, CIC should have processing info after asking for updates on your files and keeping you in the dark is not professional !
U applied for ur Travel document inside or outside Canada ?

mazenrad

Aug 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
458_Bridge said:
U applied for ur Travel document inside or outside Canada ?
I am now outside Canada, I don't think you can apply for this from inside Canada as it is specific for residents who left Canada without their PR card..