+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

zi1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Kinji84 said:
Guys,

I completed my Landing on sept 30 but still waiting for My PR Card. Is there anyone who landed in September last week and in similar situation?

Thanks in advance.
Yes dear landed on Sept 29.no clue so far.

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
Check the spreadsheet.

hancoldyiluo

Apr 15, 2015
Landed on Nov 1. Finally got my card yesterday (Feb 10). Long wait is over, booking my ticket to go home now!
Good luck to everyone still on this forum, this place has been very helpful.

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
While sending new photo , what are the documents required.
Only Supplementary Identification form (IMM 5455) doc with new photo ?
Do we need to provide client ID , even though its mentioned as offical use only.
Please clarify.

tankthinks

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called cic, agent told me my card is in production.... does anyone here have any experience how long will it take to get the card from "in production"? Coz my flight back to canada is in mid March, and my landlord is gonna fedex it to me if she receives it before that .... i just don't wanna go thru all the hassles to apply td if i can get the card in time. Thanks!

(landed nov18@peace arch)

aeropostale89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
tankthinks said:
I just called cic, agent told me my card is in production.... does anyone here have any experience how long will it take to get the card from "in production"? Coz my flight back to canada is in mid March, and my landlord is gonna fedex it to me if she receives it before that .... i just don't wanna go thru all the hassles to apply td if i can get the card in time. Thanks!

(landed nov18@peace arc

what does in production mean ?

zi1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
aeropostale89 said:
tankthinks said:

(landed nov18@peace arc

what does in production mean ?
Dear Seniors,
please apprise this forum of this word/status "In production".Does this mean "No more photos will be asked for".or procedural work has been done and case goes in production after approval.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tankthinks said:

(landed nov18@peace arch)
Couple of weeks until PRC lands in the mailbox at most.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zi1 said:
Dear Seniors,
please apprise this forum of this word/status "In production".Does this mean "No more photos will be asked for".or procedural work has been done and case goes in production after approval.
Production means card printing. At this stage PRC is approved and pictures are found consistent with requirements.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatrue

When do you think the landers of January will start getting there cards is it starting March or April

Also are they going to ask for new photos or they will use photos which is on COPR

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finland said:
Diplomatrue

When do you think the landers of January will start getting there cards is it starting March or April The processing timelines posted on CIC website are pretty accurate. You should add 2-8 days for mailing to get an estimated date of your PRC arrival

Also are they going to ask for new photos or they will use photos which is on COPRRequsting new photos is not a general policy for CIC, otherwise they would have posted an update on their website stressing that all PRC applicants are required to provide new pictures. So, it's luck-based. You may be required to submit new photos and experience a huge processing delay, or have PRC processed with the photo on COPR.

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.