+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Kinji84 said:
Vinaj,

He did not bothered looked into file. he just asked all security details and immediately told me that since you updated your address it will take another 45 days
Yeah then dont worry... Try calling them after 50 days (which is the new processing timeline) from your landing and don't tell him u updated address on this date... Just ask him to check the status....

there is another guy takhan here... keep in touch with him... you guys should get it together

enamul

Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
(PER) 09-02-2015
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
01-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-06-2015
The cic says 6 weeks from the time it was mailed...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=720&t=4

ushiee88 said:
50 days now..

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi all ,

Good day. I just called to CIC and agent lady told me that CIC still not yet send out our PR cards and they are asking information from Case Processing Center and not received reply yet. I asked is there any problems for all 3 of us PR cards and she told me that she is still waiting for answers. Some applicant landed on Sept 29, 2015, their PR cards are already sent out last few days ago around 16, Nov 2015. But my PR cards, agent told me is not yet send out.

For my Ecas status changed to "Complete" on 02-Nov-2015 and under current mailing address appear my Canada local home address yesterday (17-Nov-2015).

First line in my ECAS,
One strange thing is that when I applied FSW application first time on Aug 2011 is rejected due to no JD on my reference letter from previous company. So that line in ECAS appear again (disappear for a few years) and that line also change to complete (last time is only decision made), after click complete, there is only 2 lines inside. We received on ... And we started processing on Nov 17,2011 (this line is really strange because start from 2011 until yesterday, this line always show that decision is already made on your application...).

Second Line in my ECAS
As usual same like all of you (inside 7 or 8 line and last line is entered to Canada on Sept 28,2015 and become Permenant residence).

Any advice and ideas. Thanks.

Regards,
Myat

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
myat said:
Hi all ,

Good day. I just called to CIC and agent lady told me that CIC still not yet send out our PR cards yet and they are asking information from Case Processing Center. I asked is there any problems for all 3 of us PR cards and she is still waiting for answers. Some applicant landed on Sept 29, 2015, their PR cards are already sent out last few days ago 16, Nov 2015. But my PR cards, agent told me is not yet send out. Any advice and ideas. Thanks.

Regards,
Myat
Call them early next week and inquire... Now the new timeline is 50 days so hopefully they would be ready by next week.... They informed me that there is a delay of 3-4 weeks now so expect it after that... but fortunately after checking he said it has been sent.... i hope u get it soon ....

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi vinaj,

Thanks for your information. How about your PR cards status? Did they send out already for your PR cards?
Thanks and let me know.

Myat

vinaj said:
Call them early next week and inquire... Now the new timeline is 50 days so hopefully they would be ready by next week.... They informed me that there is a delay of 3-4 weeks now so expect it after that... but fortunately after checking he said it has been sent.... i hope u get it soon ....

etikala

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Hi guys I landed on sep 16 ; 2015 didn't receive my card yet but I called cic they told the same thing that we have sent mestage and wairing for reply . And some says u will receive ur card as they have missed something. I don't know what's happening , I see some guys who landed on sep 16 also didn't receive there cards is there any one on sep 16 receive card plz let me know thanks .

jayx

Jan 6, 2015
vinaj said:
As per current timelines, you are 40 days away from getting your PR card. So if you could stay here, you may stay.

If you want to go back, you don't need Travel document. As after 7 months, you will have your PR card anyways. Also, for getting at travel document, you need to be outside Canada.

But, if you plan to go back just check with airlines that they will let your board. For eg, flights going through London won't let you board if you don't have valid US/Canada visa. Even if you would always be in the airport. So chose your flight wisely and after inquiring.
vinaj.. makes sense.. Even if I want to get back to Canada before my PR card, I will go to US (I have US visit visa) and travel to Toronto by car. I hope I can enter Canada that way without any issues.

cheers

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayx said:
vinaj.. makes sense.. Even if I want to get back to Canada before my PR card, I will go to US (I have US visit visa) and travel to Toronto by car. I hope I can enter Canada that way without any issues.

cheers
I've personally reentered with COPR two times.

Quink

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2015 (EP and UCI)
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 (ECAS updated 20-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
IP update 26-8-2015, DM 14-9-2015, READY FOR VISA EMAIL 21-9-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015 (PR Card received 13-01-2016)
This question is for anyone who has received their PR cards, or been told by the CIC call centre that their card has been mailed.

Can you log in to ECAS using you CoPR number (Txxxxxxxxx)?

If you could please try this and report back it would be much appreciated. My logic is that once the card is in process then your CoPR should be registered in the system. Being able to log on with this number might indicate that processing has started. I need someone to test this theory for me though, because I could easily be wrong about this.

Thankyou!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quink said:
This question is for anyone who has received their PR cards, or been told by the CIC call centre that their card has been mailed.

Can you log in to ECAS using you CoPR number (Txxxxxxxxx)?

If you could please try this and report back it would be much appreciated. My logic is that once the card is in process then your CoPR should be registered in the system. Being able to log on with this number might indicate that processing has started. I need someone to test this theory for me though, because I could easily be wrong about this.

Thankyou!
Most first-time PRC applications cannot be traced in the system. Even when I got my card and tried the number in ECAS, the system failed to retrieve any information.

Quink

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2015 (EP and UCI)
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 (ECAS updated 20-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
IP update 26-8-2015, DM 14-9-2015, READY FOR VISA EMAIL 21-9-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015 (PR Card received 13-01-2016)
Diplomatru said:
Most first-time PRC applications cannot be traced in the system. Even when I got my card and tried the number in ECAS, the system failed to retrieve any information.
OK, thanks, that's good to know! I guess I'll stop checking, since it sounds like it's not going to show anything.

jayx

Jan 6, 2015
Diplomatru said:
I've personally reentered with COPR two times.
@diplomatru.. thats cool.. did they allow you at PoE without any issues? how and where did you enter?

Thanks

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
If it helps, I landed on Sept 17th and have not received the PR cards yet. I called CIC yesterday and was told that they have been mailed out this week.

etikala said:
Hi guys I landed on sep 16 ; 2015 didn't receive my card yet but I called cic they told the same thing that we have sent mestage and wairing for reply . And some says u will receive ur card as they have missed something. I don't know what's happening , I see some guys who landed on sep 16 also didn't receive there cards is there any one on sep 16 receive card plz let me know thanks .

etikala

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
I called cic again today but same answer we have sent message waiting for reply , I don't know what's wrong where as landed on same date card been mailed out. this is frustrating.