+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

CROM

Jul 4, 2015
kenkirin said:
Friends,

I just called CIC an hour ago from OUTSIDE of Canada (dialed 1 613 944 4000 pressed 1-1-1-2-3-2-0) then I was able to speak with an agent telling me that my PR cards were sent out yesterday (he asked me for Landed date (4th May), UCI#, Full name, DOB, and Canadian address as a proof).

On my ECAS, my home address is Canadian address while my mailing address is still my home country address. However, I have been confirmed that my cards were sent out to my Canadian address. I hope this helps someone who is concerned on the mailing address appearing in ECAS system which is not Canadian address.

KKR
Appreciated for the feedback. Just keep us informed and updated when you receive them. I expect based on what we say in June that you should receive them by maximum 5 days from now.

pradhan12

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 JULY 2014 Received by CIC 31st July 2015
Nomination.....
25 NOVEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
13 JANUARY 2015
Med's Done....
18 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
waived hopefully Third Line update 22nd January 2015
Passport Req..
4 MARCH 2015 DM 3 MARCH 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4 march pp dispatched
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
I landed on 7th of May 2015. I have been waiting for last 3 months now.
Hopefully I will receive my PR card soon.
But only the problem is I have my back home address in both, current home address and current mailing address.
When I had checked ecas last month, current home address was of Canada, now they have changed it back home address.
So I am wondering if there would be any issue regarding it?

Thank you for your response.

CROM

Jul 4, 2015
pradhan12 said:
But only the problem is I have my back home address in both, current home address and current mailing address.
When I had checked ecas last month, current home address was of Canada, now they have changed it back home address.

We landed on the 17th. We called today they informed us that our file will be processed today or tomorrow. So it should be sent next week. :(

CROM

Jul 4, 2015
moracas said:
Hey folks,

I called CIC today and they said my card was shipped yesterday ;D I landed May 2nd in Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle, QC. May week1 applicants should receive their cards by next week.

Good luck to you all !!!
Hi Moracas. Did you receive your card? Please update us

moracas

Jul 20, 2015
Hey guyz,

I finally received my card last Monday Aug 3rd. I landed May 2nd in Blackpool POE (Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle, QC). The cards are shipped out of Sydney, NS so depending on where your canadian adress is. it shouldn't take more than 5 days for shipping.

Now I can leave this forum and come back in 4 years for citizenship application ;D

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
rizwan150 said:
Dear,

I have also landed on May 26 and my address of canada is also updated under current home address and mailing address is still my old address. Our case is exactly having the same timeline.

So keep in touch for any updates.

Muhammad Rizwan
hello Rizwan,
sure,This is really confusing like which address they will mail PR cards and if I opt to update the address then I fear they may take that date as fresh date and processing might be postponed to another 3- 4 months, :'(

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
ramcanada said:
Hi,

You can update the mailing and home address in the eCAS system. This will take 13 days to update in the system as per CIC. Currently CIC may processing April end or First week of May applicants. Hence you have time. My recommendation is to update in the system rather than taking a bet on CIC.

Thanks
Hello Ram,
Thanks for your response,so you mean my processing will not be delayed if I update my address at this stage,, :'( literally confusing.

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
As per policy, CIC shall never send any PR card to any address other than Canada. No matter even all your addresses shown on ECAS are out of Canada. So the address which you provided during your landing will be used to deliver your PR card.
Rastafarian said:
Ram.I landed on 26 may, and last week my canadian address had been added but problem is its under heading Current home address where as my CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS is my indian home address.could you please suggest me where they will send cards to,do i need to update address here. :(

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
kenkirin said:
Friends,

I just called CIC an hour ago from OUTSIDE of Canada (dialed 1 613 944 4000 pressed 1-1-1-2-3-2-0) then I was able to speak with an agent telling me that my PR cards were sent out yesterday (he asked me for Landed date (4th May), UCI#, Full name, DOB, and Canadian address as a proof).

On my ECAS, my home address is Canadian address while my mailing address is still my home country address. However, I have been confirmed that my cards were sent out to my Canadian address. I hope this helps someone who is concerned on the mailing address appearing in ECAS system which is not Canadian address.

KKR
Thanks Kenkirin for your clarification on PR Card mailing address

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
Usher said:
As per policy, CIC shall never send any PR card to any address other than Canada. No matter even all your addresses shown on ECAS are out of Canada. So the address which you provided during your landing will be used to deliver your PR card.
Thanks Usher, fingers crossed ;D

mastfadi

May 24, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER : 13-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
19-June-2014
Med's Done....
15-July-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21-July-2014::PPR2:3-Aug-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
01-May-2015
pradhan12 said:

Pradhan, My case is exactly like yours

I am having some issues regarding the Canadian address I gave to Immigration officer at the time of my landing. When I gave that address, the officer told me that the PR card will come on this address, after a few days I checked my eCAS and noticed the Current Home address had changed to the Canadian address but the Current Mailing address was still showing my Qatar address (this should be normal as I see this with alot of guys of the forum), anyways now when I should be expecting to receive the PR cards (landing date was 1st of May and processing time as of now is 87 days), I checked my eCAS and now I notice that my Canadian address has now been replaced with my Qatar address as well and there is no Canadian address being shown in my eCAS. I called the CIC and inquired about my file and told them that my Canadian address has been replaced by my Qatar address in eCAS, the officer was as surprised as I was and when he opened the file he told me that he does not see any Canadian address there so I have to give him the address and now I have to wait again as the PR card processing will start from today onwards and my file has been updated just now with the Canadian address.

I tried to explain to him that the system had my Canadian address and its not my fault its not there now so please try to help me by not delaying my PR card further. The officer said that its out of his hands as he can only see in the system that there was no Canadian address in my file and he can not see anything more. He further said that I should not be worried about it as the only time I will need the PR card will be if I need to travel out of country and a travel document can be arranged to make up for that.

Guys, are there anymore people who have similar case as I have, please call CIC and let us know whats going on with your cases as well

hanios25

Aug 7, 2015
Hi All

I landed on 8 April 2105 , and Still waiting for my PR.
Yesterday, I checked my application Status using Online services and found My Mail address and Home address
are Blank for both Canadian and Home addresses ?? What does it mean?
Will they be able to send the PR to the Canadian address registered in SIN?
or should I update the addresses online?
Thank you

pradhan12

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
25 NOVEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
13 JANUARY 2015
Med's Done....
18 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
4 march pp dispatched
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
mastfadi said:
Pradhan, My case is exactly like yours

I am having some issues regarding the Canadian address I gave to Immigration officer at the time of my landing. When I gave that address, the officer told me that the PR card will come on this address, after a few days I checked my eCAS and noticed the Current Home address had changed to the Canadian address but the Current Mailing address was still showing my Qatar address (this should be normal as I see this with alot of guys of the forum), anyways now when I should be expecting to receive the PR cards (landing date was 1st of May and processing time as of now is 87 days), I checked my eCAS and now I notice that my Canadian address has now been replaced with my Qatar address as well and there is no Canadian address being shown in my eCAS. I called the CIC and inquired about my file and told them that my Canadian address has been replaced by my Qatar address in eCAS, the officer was as surprised as I was and when he opened the file he told me that he does not see any Canadian address there so I have to give him the address and now I have to wait again as the PR card processing will start from today onwards and my file has been updated just now with the Canadian address.

I tried to explain to him that the system had my Canadian address and its not my fault its not there now so please try to help me by not delaying my PR card further. The officer said that its out of his hands as he can only see in the system that there was no Canadian address in my file and he can not see anything more. He further said that I should not be worried about it as the only time I will need the PR card will be if I need to travel out of country and a travel document can be arranged to make up for that.

Guys, are there anymore people who have similar case as I have, please call CIC and let us know whats going on with your cases as well
Yeah I know we don't have any problem apart from traveling outside the Canada.
But I could not figure out why our current address changed to back home address again.
Or is that the reason I had ordered GCMS note last month. Actually I ordered after I landed here. Did you ordered as well?
Yesterday I changed my address myself. Lets see now how long we guys need to wait for PR card.

mastfadi

May 24, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER : 13-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
19-June-2014
Med's Done....
15-July-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21-July-2014::PPR2:3-Aug-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
01-May-2015
pradhan12 said:
Yeah I know we don't have any problem apart from traveling outside the Canada.
But I could not figure out why our current address changed to back home address again.
Or is that the reason I had ordered GCMS note last month. Actually I ordered after I landed here. Did you ordered as well?
Yesterday I changed my address myself. Lets see now how long we guys need to wait for PR card.
Pradhan,

I did not order the GCMS notes as you mentioned. But I would suggest you call them as well early next week to make sure things dont get delayed further, I am planning to call them as well early next week again. Its really weird the address changing back on its own. I think they are having some issues regarding the processing of PR cards hence the processing has got so long in the last few months.

Cheers and good luck mate

pradhan12

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
25 NOVEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
13 JANUARY 2015
Med's Done....
18 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
4 march pp dispatched
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
mastfadi said:
Pradhan,

I did not order the GCMS notes as you mentioned. But I would suggest you call them as well early next week to make sure things dont get delayed further, I am planning to call them as well early next week again. Its really weird the address changing back on its own. I think they are having some issues regarding the processing of PR cards hence the processing has got so long in the last few months.

Cheers and good luck mate
Hi Mastfadi,
I have already changed my address in ECAS. Then again do I need to call them?
Yes they might be having some problem on issuing PR cards.
Ok I will call them then. Can you please give me the phone number of CIC . Do they have an extension? If then can you please give me that as well. Thank you very much.
Have a good evening. Cheers