05-06-2015 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
none - Visa Exempt Country
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2015
LANDED..........
25-07-2015
jcsi said:
Just out of curiosity.... Today I verified with CIC. I questioned the agent in regards of having home address set to a Canadian Address and Mailing Address set to my home country, her reply was that it was irrelevant as what only matters is to have a Canadian address on file.... Then she goes "when did you land again", I replied Jun28th, and she goes "oh the inmigration officer, seems not to have completed the process correctly", she had all my data, even on which flight I landed but the info had not been sent to the "PR processing center"... And then I made the obvious question: "So this means I have lost around 35 days worth of processing time?" And the unwanted answer, "Yes". I explained to her that I have a trip to new york (end of October) and if some urgent processing was possible due to the fact that it was their mistake, her answer "I know, but we do not do urgent processing on first time cards", she tried to pitch for me to request a travel document, I explained to her that I was planning to spend two days abroad, so I dont think New york office will process the document in such short time (everything is usually wait and more wait when it comes to Canada).

BOTTOMLINE: To whoever is landing, make a call to CIC one week after landing and make sure everything is in order, they seem not to have their act together more often than not.
Your story scared me a bit - so I called CIC today, 10 days after landing. I waited 20 min, and they couldn't tell me anything. 'We cannot access your file because you are still within the processing time - you have to wait 87 days". Jesus it's impossible to deal with these people. Anyway, I hope all is correct in my file and that I will receive the PR card on time, because I am going on a trip in 90 days so the timing is tight!

lilzz

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-06-2015 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
none - Visa Exempt Country
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2015
LANDED..........
25-07-2015
Also she told me that the processing time is not 87 days... It's 87 days + 10 business days. She sent me an email to reconfirm:

You may refer to the processing times on our website to see how long it may take. Please note that you must add ten (10) business days to the delay indicated.

:/

pvr

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
13-06-2014
LANDED..........
24-05-2015 :)
I landed on May 24th. yesterday I've called cic to enquire about the card but the agent did not even open my file. He said it will be ready august 19th :(

Linda_mellado

Mar 30, 2015
Hello Friends,
I landed on May 18th and now moved to a new address in Canada. If I change the address now will I get in a new address? Thanks in advance.

kanchandtt

Jun 26, 2015
Guys ...

I think that now the cards are being shipped to those who landed in first week of May ... If anyone has received the card, please update ...

I was told by a CIC agent that the card has been shipped to the Calgary address on Wednesday last week, still didn't get anything yet ...

Is there anyone who got confirmation of card being shipped and have not received it ...

Is it shipped from Nova Scotia or what?

Regards,
KD

ramcanada

Sep 15, 2013
kanchandtt said:
Guys ...

I think that now the cards are being shipped to those who landed in first week of May ... If anyone has received the card, please update ...

I was told by a CIC agent that the card has been shipped to the Calgary address on Wednesday last week, still didn't get anything yet ...

Is there anyone who got confirmation of card being shipped and have not received it ...

Is it shipped from Nova Scotia or what?

Regards,
KD
Hi,

I landed on May-01. My ecas address shows my india address not Canada address. When i called CIC yesterday, they confirmed that my mailing address is Canadian address in their system and the PR card is still in process and will be delivered in 2 to 3 weeks due to huge backlogs. I hope this helps

Regards

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
ramcanada said:
Hi,

I landed on May-01. My ecas address shows my india address not Canada address. When i called CIC yesterday, they confirmed that my mailing address is Canadian address in their system and the PR card is still in process and will be delivered in 2 to 3 weeks due to huge backlogs. I hope this helps

Regards
Ram.I landed on 26 may, and last week my canadian address had been added but problem is its under heading Current home address where as my CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS is my indian home address.could you please suggest me where they will send cards to,do i need to update address here. :(

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Rastafarian said:
Ram.I landed on 26 may, and last week my canadian address had been added but problem is its under heading Current home address where as my CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS is my indian home address.could you please suggest me where they will send cards to,do i need to update address here. :(
Dear,

I have also landed on May 26 and my address of canada is also updated under current home address and mailing address is still my old address. Our case is exactly having the same timeline.

So keep in touch for any updates.

Muhammad Rizwan

ramcanada

Sep 15, 2013
Rastafarian said:
Hi,

You can update the mailing and home address in the eCAS system. This will take 13 days to update in the system as per CIC. Currently CIC may processing April end or First week of May applicants. Hence you have time. My recommendation is to update in the system rather than taking a bet on CIC.

Thanks

kanchandtt

Jun 26, 2015
ramcanada said:
Hi,

Regards
That is quite strange. We landed one day apart. They told you that it's under process and told me that it has been shipped on last Wednesday. :eek:

Looks like under process includes shipping or arranging to ship.

It's one week now, but the card not received yet...

kanchandtt

Jun 26, 2015
ramcanada said:
Hi,

Regards
Again the same question from me, from where do they ship cards? Is it centrally from Nova Scotia or it is from CIC centers in all provinces?

That may explain the delay.

kenkirin

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
21-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-05-2015
Friends,

I just called CIC an hour ago from OUTSIDE of Canada (dialed 1 613 944 4000 pressed 1-1-1-2-3-2-0) then I was able to speak with an agent telling me that my PR cards were sent out yesterday (he asked me for Landed date (4th May), UCI#, Full name, DOB, and Canadian address as a proof).

On my ECAS, my home address is Canadian address while my mailing address is still my home country address. However, I have been confirmed that my cards were sent out to my Canadian address. I hope this helps someone who is concerned on the mailing address appearing in ECAS system which is not Canadian address.

KKR