+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

CROM

Jul 4, 2015
rizwan150 said:
Dear tknova, please be in touch with me and keep me informed about your card delivery date whenever u receive as we both have close landing dates, mine is 26 May
Hi All,

Let us start monitoring all the people who landed in May. We landed on May 17th and we expect it in a week or two maximum. We got our address changed last week which means they started with our files. Fingers crossed.

Anyone who landed in May please update us when card received.

saspk

Mar 1, 2015
CROM said:
Hi All,

Let us start monitoring all the people who landed in May. We landed on May 17th and we expect it in a week or two maximum. We got our address changed last week which means they started with our files. Fingers crossed.

landed 17th May and expecting in a week or two?
wishful i say since i know a lot incl me who landed last week of april and still waiting

Gsizzle

Oct 27, 2014
saspk said:
landed 17th May and expecting in a week or two?
wishful i say since i know a lot incl me who landed last week of april and still waiting
Landed on May 02, 2015. Still waiting.

We already took a trip in the middle for a week to Dominican Republic. Wife had to re-route while coming back, landed in Buffalo and family brought her through to Canada.

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Landed April 26...
still waiting..

But today my ecas Changed. I had two columns 1 showing my home address and the other the billing address. (in my case both the same since i live in Canada.

Today the Ecas shows only my billing address. i hope it means that they sent it out and I should get in soon..

nivola

Aug 22, 2014
Hi all,

I landed on April 29. Last week I checked my ECA and nothing showed up.
Today I have a PR Card post, says:
- We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 15, 2015.
- We started processing your application on July 21, 2015.

Does it mean I will get it that week?.

pvr

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
13-06-2014
LANDED..........
24-05-2015 :)
tknova said:
So I landed on 24 May 2015. Just logged in today and found that my Canadian Address has started to show on file. Thanks to rizwan150 :) because he pointed it out and my date is close to his.

The question now being what does this signify? Have they started processing my application and it will not take them 87 Days?
I was landed on May 24th as well. The last update on ECAS is "you have landed on 24th May at Niagara rainbow bridge". Now where did you see the new update?
Thanks

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did u guys notice that home and mailing address are showing separately now, was never like this bbefore .

ssg_86

Jun 26, 2015
Gsizzle said:
Landed on May 02, 2015. Still waiting.

We already took a trip in the middle for a week to Dominican Republic. Wife had to re-route while coming back, landed in Buffalo and family brought her through to Canada.
hi may i know did your wife just use corp and passport to reenter Canada by road without passport? Is she from extempt visa country? Is there any hassles to use passport from non extemp visa country to return to canada by road with just corp and passport? Thank you

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Hi,

we landed on June 16 today I saw you address online one canada and other India. I updated both address to my new canadian address which was different from the address which I gave at airport.

is this going to be an issue or is it going to delay the PR card. please suggest. I have address of the apartment where we shifted recently.

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
Nven said:
We landed on April 28th and just got our PR cards today! Goodluck to everyone waiting! ;D
Hi Guys,

I got my PR card today. I had landed on April 27. I had faxed the address on May 1st but it wasn't updated so had updated online on June 1st again. It was never updated till after the processing time of 85 days crossed.

Hope this helps others who are waiting.

uwaheed

Dec 1, 2014
CROM said:
Hi All,

Hi,

Me and my family landed on May 25th. Yesterday Ecas was updated with our Canadian home address. Hopefully it means that they have started to process the May immigrants. Waiting for the card now :)

sooperdice

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
28-07-2015
"landed" at the CIC office in Etobicoke today. Waiting for the PR card now.