Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
gopr said:
Processing times: Permanent Resident Card
Last update: Febuary 21, 2015
New permanent residents --- 25 calendar days
(This time applies if you have provided your mailing address in Canada)

I am sure for none of us it is 25 calendar days, since many of us waiting since Dec. I called CIC again and asked them to open a case enquiry with PR CPC Ottawa, but the agent was reluctant to do so. Anyway she did finally and told me to call back after March 26th now to see the update on my card.

I wonder if CIC call centre information will ever be consistent :eek:
The agent I talked to over a week ago opened a case, I have to call sometime next week... lol they are not consistent.

sam666111

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Nomination.....
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
LANDED..........
07-02-2015
ashwinmkumar said:
Finally good news! Received our PR cards in the mail today. After a long wait, the journey is finally over :D

Timelines:

Landing: 4th Jan 2015 @ Pearson International Airport, Toronto
PR Card Approved: 17th Feb 2015
Mail out date: Unknown
PR Card Received: 25th Feb 2015

FYI, there were absolutely no updates on my ECAS. Hope this helps!
Congrats Buddy :D :D :D :D

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update for my and my wife: Landed on Dec 26th. Got the cards yesterday. ECAS has no updates whatsoever. I believe the cards were finalized and went into production last week.

Thanks and good luck to all.

jackie1003

Nov 28, 2014
I landed on Jan. 16
Received my card today Feb. 27

No update of any kind on CIC website.

Hope this helps and best luck to everyone!!

Prettijanny

Jun 5, 2014
Hi Guys;
This is my first time positing on this thread... I have been following for sometime now just thought I would share my experience. This is my timeline to getting my PR Card.

Landed- December 12,2014

Saw on Ecas on January 26 that my card had gone into processing on January 22 and had been approved, but just like some of you here the Ecas updates disappeared January 31st.
On Febuary 3,2015 I called CIC Call center to follow up only to be told my Photos did not match the requirements and that a letter had been mailed out to me, the agent was kind enough to send me an email about the photo specifications and told me to go ahead and take new photos and not wait for the letter. So I did just that. I took new photos, attached the email sent to me by the CIC Agent with UCI number on its and mailed it on Febuary 6th via canada post (tracking). The photo got to CIC Nova Scotia on Febuary 12th.
Called CIC Call center on Febuary 19th and was told they had received it and that my application was approved again on Febuary 16th. Called again on Febuary 23rd and 24th and was told my card was still being processed... I was getting really anxious then because I have Booked my flight to travel early next month.
God being so good and faithful I received my card today Febuary 26th 2015!!! So it basically took them 2 weeks from receiving the new photos to me getting the PR Card..Never saw any ECAS updates after it disappeared since January tho..
Hang in there guys, hope the journey ends for you all sooner!

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
hondaFan13 said:
Just an update for my and my wife: Landed on Dec 26th. Got the cards yesterday. ECAS has no updates whatsoever. I believe the cards were finalized and went into production last week.

Thanks and good luck to all.
Prettijanny said:
Hi Guys;
This is my first time positing on this thread... I have been following for sometime now just thought I would share my experience. This is my timeline to getting my PR Card.

Landed- December 12,2014

Saw on Ecas on January 26 that my card had gone into processing on January 22 and had been approved, but just like some of you here the Ecas updates disappeared January 31st.
On Febuary 3,2015 I called CIC Call center to follow up only to be told my Photos did not match the requirements and that a letter had been mailed out to me, the agent was kind enough to send me an email about the photo specifications and told me to go ahead and take new photos and not wait for the letter. So I did just that. I took new photos, attached the email sent to me by the CIC Agent with UCI number on its and mailed it on Febuary 6th via canada post (tracking). The photo got to CIC Nova Scotia on Febuary 12th.
Called CIC Call center on Febuary 19th and was told they had received it and that my application was approved again on Febuary 16th. Called again on Febuary 23rd and 24th and was told my card was still being processed... I was getting really anxious then because I have Booked my flight to travel early next month.
God being so good and faithful I received my card today Febuary 26th 2015!!! So it basically took them 2 weeks from receiving the new photos to me getting the PR Card..Never saw any ECAS updates after it disappeared since January tho..
jackie1003 said:
I landed on Jan. 16
Received my card today Feb. 27

No update of any kind on CIC website.

Hope this helps and best luck to everyone!!
Congrats ! And thanks for sharing the great news :)

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Prettijanny said:
Hi Guys;

Landed- December 12,2014

Thanks for sharing.

ali_manu

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Hello every one

If it helps to your statistics, I became PR on Dec 26th. I received my PR card yesterday on Feb 26th (61 days). Of course I am not a CEC applicant nor FSW, but QSW.

Best

ska5

Nov 14, 2014
Looks like they sent out a huge batch of cards this (or last week). I became a permanent resident on 11th of January and received my card today. No more waiting for a while!

Just for information. I was not a CEC, but PNP applicant. ECAS still has no word of the card progress.

tortau

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Hmm, I landed on Dec 26 but still no card in the mail (as of yesterday - Toronto area) :(

@ jaspermorraine: Have you received your PR card yet?

Edit: Can someone share what the post date was (on the envelope)?

jaspermorraine

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
tortau said:
Hmm, I landed on Dec 26 but still no card in the mail (as of yesterday - Toronto area) :(

@ jaspermorraine: Have you received your PR card yet?

Edit: Can someone share what the post date was (on the envelope)?
nothing :( this is so frustrating. great they skipped us :(

tortau

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Well, I'm going to give it another week or so before I call again. If I recall correctly, the call center lady told me to check back mid March if I haven't received the card. I really need to travel for business soon - can't keep postponing things.

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
Hi everyone!
I've finally received my PR card in the mail :)
Here's the full sequence of events, just in case:

Dec 20 - Landed
Feb 17 - Called CIC and found out they don't know my new address, even though the Home Address in ECAS was correct. Told CIC my new address by phone and sent an online change request additionally, just in case, because I thought it was supposed to update in ECAS after a call.
Feb 22 - I guess this is the date the card was printed, because the expiry date is Feb 22, 2020.
Feb 24 - The date on the mail stamp.
Feb 27 - Received.

ECAS still shows nothing about the card, even the mailing address is still old.

Good luck to you and I wish you all receive your card soon!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
dmitrych said:
Hi everyone!
I've finally received my PR card in the mail :)
Here's the full sequence of events, just in case:

Dec 20 - Landed
Feb 17 - Called CIC and found out they don't know my new address, even though the Home Address in ECAS was correct. Told CIC my new address by phone and sent an online change request additionally, just in case, because I thought it was supposed to update in ECAS after a call.
Feb 22 - I guess this is the date the card was printed, because the expiry date is Feb 22, 2020.
Feb 24 - The date on the mail stamp.
Feb 27 - Received.

ECAS still shows nothing about the card, even the mailing address is still old.

Good luck to you and I wish you all receive your card soon!
Congrats brother. +1 for news. Good to see that you are still active. :)