03-05-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014
rawfile said:
CIC do not support mail forwarding. My friend used this option and PR card was returned back.
So, he asked his friend to look for the mail at the address given and send it to him.
Thank you for clarification JA0424 and rawfile. I will try updating the address online and also give that address at the border. But in case they ask for proof, I won't be able to give any since it is someone else's address.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Mine changed to Decision made as well... landed on 3rd April... looks like we are the next batch getting our PR cards printed.... hopefully, we receive it soon....

helo_canada

Star Member
May 2, 2013
Hello Frnds - Did anybody contacted customer care to check about this situation, why the ecas status has been changed back to DM from Complete. I tried to reach them but no luck.
Guys - Please let us know if anyone receive any update

maza

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF/BIODATA 3-2-2014
AOR Received.
05-07-2013
IELTS Request
21-01-2012(sent with application)
Med's Request
31-1-2014
Med's Done....
5-2-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-2-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-2014
LANDED..........
3-3-2014

$albert$

Mar 13, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-4-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 RCMP finger prints
Nomination.....
22-01-2013 additional doc requested about my employer
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
19-04-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
BigBee said:
Mine changed to Decision made as well... landed on 3rd April... looks like we are the next batch getting our PR cards printed.... hopefully, we receive it soon....
I hope this is the case because I landed on June 4 , it has been 2 weeks only.

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
$albert$ said:
I hope this is the case because I landed on June 4 , it has been 2 weeks only.
I don't think it has anything to do with it. The times don't make sense. Very recent landings and months ago are all seeing the same thing.

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
helo_canada said:
Hello Frnds - Did anybody contacted customer care to check about this situation, why the ecas status has been changed back to DM from Complete. I tried to reach them but no luck.
I fail to see the point... if your status was Complete then you have already landed. Probably the best way to report this glitch to CIC is by using their feedback page.

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
thisisauser said:
That might change now too. If it does the new way makes more sense. None of us applied for a PR card, it was part of the original PR application so makes sense for the status to not be complete until the card is issued.
It's possible, but on the other hand, a PR card application has effectively been made on your behalf. 'Complete' rings true for me because I am now a permanent resident, despite not having the card yet.

In any case, I guess we will find out...

babebabe

Jun 20, 2014
Hello guys!!!!
I can't access to ecas from today, I just checked it yesterday, everything is usual.
Buy today, there is a error message said can't identify me.
What's wrong with my case?
so worried about it.........still waiting for my PR card.
anyone has same problem???? or know what happend? please share :'( :'(

Fun123

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-03-2014
babebabe said:
Hello guys!!!!
I can't access to ecas from today, I just checked it yesterday, everything is usual.

Even I am facing this issue from two days and a while back also i tried its showing same error, it cannot identify my inputs hope this is not serious issue and gets rectified soon.

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babebabe said:
Hello guys!!!!
I am having the same issue as well. I think it's only a few of us who are facing this "error" while others have reported that their ecas has changed from "Complete" to "Decision Made".
Perhaps- this has to do with our landing dates? I landed on March 26th- How about you?

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
babebabe said:
Hello guys!!!!
Same here.. But I received a mail from CIC earlier this week saying that my photos got rejected and asked me to send again..
I thought that might be reason for not showing up unlike others (Decision Made)

May be for you guys (babebabe , Fun123, wolfpack27616), they might not have started PR card processing yet. Once they start, you might as well see Decision Made!

Anyway, I am planning to call CIC today to find out..

Fun123

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-03-2014
rawfile said:
Same here.. But I received a mail from CIC earlier this week saying that my photos got rejected and asked me to send again..
I thought that might be reason for not showing up unlike others (Decision Made)

May be for you guys (babebabe , Fun123, wolfpack27616), they might not have started PR card processing yet. Once they start, you might as well see Decision Made!

Anyway, I am planning to call CIC today to find out..
As per the latest update as of 18th June new PR cards processing time is down to 74 days but its strange that CIC blocked the access to check the status all of sudden i guess for certain people. My previous status was 'complete'. I am not sure whats going on. Please do update once you speak to CIC call centre agent.

red_apple

Mar 20, 2014
Called CIC. Reached them without long wait time. Spoke with an agent. Lady didn't say anything specific. She said its normal that I'm having DM status. After I said that I landed on April, 2 she mentioned that I'm supposed to receive my PRC by July 19th.

I guess DM means that somebody actually looked into your profile and reviewed the application. I hope it's a good thing that our statuses changed. Definitely it's a step forward.

Great news btw as per cic website - the processing time is now 72 days!

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
red_apple said:
Called CIC. Reached them without long wait time. Spoke with an agent. Lady didn't say anything specific. She said its normal that I'm having DM status. After I said that I landed on April, 2 she mentioned that I'm supposed to receive my PRC by July 19th.

I guess DM means that somebody actually looked into your profile and reviewed the application. I hope it's a good thing that our statuses changed. Definitely it's a step forward.

Great news btw as per cic website - the processing time is now 72 days!
Why July 19th :eek: I landed on April 2nd too. With current processing time (72 days) They should give us PR card in next week or a week after? :mad: