AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
Hah. Same here. It looks like someone is tinkering with eCAS. I wouldn't bother enquiring about it.

cecstatchk

Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine also change to DM now. Yesterday it was Completed.

Can anyone who got their PR cards confirm their ECAS status please ?

EU_2010

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
landed Mar 2014
master2312 said:
Landed on 15-Mar, received PR cards for my family yesterday but have not received mine yet. Hope mine is on the way too.

Good luck everyone.
Congratulations! And thanks for sharing this information. Makes me think it could be another week or two for me :)

EU_2010

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
landed Mar 2014
cecstatchk said:
Mine also change to DM now. Yesterday it was Completed.

I just checked. Mine was completed for the longest time (but did not bother to check in the last few weeks). It is now "decision made."

Interestingly, received my new OHIP card yesterday. 69 days processing time. Still fast than the PR card it seems...

bullionvault

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-05-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014
Hi All, I have a few queries on PR card but before that, a small brief about my current status, my passport is currently with CPC-Ottawa for PR visa stamping and I should get it back by this week or next. But I won't be able to receive the PR card in my current address since I will be vacating next month and travelling out of Canada and won't be back for 5-6 months. So I was thinking about setting up mail forwarding with Canada post. Now coming to my queries,

1. Does the PR card envelope mention "do not forward" ?
2. In case the mail forwarding does not workout due to the "do not forward" on the envelope, is there an option provide an alternate address to CPC-Ottawa/Immigration officer at border where they can directly send the PR card ?
3. If yes for number 2, should I give any proof of address or will they accept any alternate address that we mention ?
4. In case both Canada post mail forwarding and providing alternate address do not workout, is there any other option to get the PR card sent to me(outside Canada) or my friends/relatives in Canada ?

Would really appreciate if any input could be provided to manage the scenario.

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
bullionvault said:
Hi All, I have a few queries on PR card but before that, a small brief about my current status, my passport is currently with CPC-Ottawa for PR visa stamping and I should get it back by this week or next. But I won't be able to receive the PR card in my current address since I will be vacating next month and travelling out of Canada and won't be back for 5-6 months. So I was thinking about setting up mail forwarding with Canada post. Now coming to my queries,

2. In case the mail forwarding does not workout due to the "do not forward" on the envelope, is there an option provide an alternate address to CPC-Ottawa/Immigration officer at border where they can directly send the PR card ?
3. If yes for number 2, should I give any proof of address or will they accept any alternate address that we mention ?
4. In case both Canada post mail forwarding and providing alternate address do not workout, is there any other option to get the PR card sent to me(outside Canada) or my friends/relatives in Canada ?

CIC do not support mail forwarding. My friend used this option and PR card was returned back.
So, he asked his friend to look for the mail at the address given and send it to him.

JA0424

Nov 4, 2013
bullionvault said:

Not sure but I won't rely on mail-forwarding for PR Cards. Not worth it.

You can give your desired address to receive PR cards to the CBSA officer at the time of landing.

I don't believe they will ask for proof. You can carry the proof if you wish and to be safe.

You can always update your mailing address from the ECAS access to your file either before or after the landing. Please note they generally take 2-3 weeks to update the mailing address on their system from the time you update online. Better off is to call the CIC and get the mailing address updated to someone who can receive your mail in Canada. I am not sure if CIC could mail to an address outside Canada.

Hope this helps!

$albert$

Mar 13, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-4-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 RCMP finger prints
Nomination.....
22-01-2013 additional doc requested about my employer
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
19-04-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
Subu75 said:
my ecase status changed from "Complete" to "Decision made"
Ha ha ha.
Same here..........any idea on what is going on?

oil_country

Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Similar change with mine too, from Complete to Decision Made. CIC must have changed their mind on when to award a 'Complete' status, i.e after PR card is issued.

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
oil_country said:
Similar change with mine too, from Complete to Decision Made. CIC must have changed their mind on when to award a 'Complete' status, i.e after PR card is issued.
But from what others have said, the PR card is a separate line item in eCAS, isn't it?

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
LPS said:
But from what others have said, the PR card is a separate line item in eCAS, isn't it?
That might change now too. If it does the new way makes more sense. None of us applied for a PR card, it was part of the original PR application so makes sense for the status to not be complete until the card is issued.