Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront,submitted on 23-03-2017
After I refreshed the page, it went back to Submitted.
I think this is ghost update behaviour. Check your application later today - it might be updated again.
Thank you, let’s hope it get approved soon

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Congratulations!

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Just got some ghost update on my PR card application. When opened, nothing changed inside.
Landed on June 9th, no photos requested so far.
Hi,
is there any change on your application? mine is still submited
thank you,

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Hi dorina just be patient . I got updated 25th like you . But today around 10am status changed to approved. I guess you would get approved tomorrow if you are not today
Congratulations!
Let’s hope it will be approved soon, I need to travel on August 7 outside Canada and need the card

Jaaaaayne

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Congratulations!
Let’s hope it will be approved soon, I need to travel on August 7 outside Canada and need the card
u should get it before then if u get approved today. I got approved yesterday im also waiting to see how long it will take card to b e delivered . call cic agent and see if the card has been sent to processing for you. I called them yesterday around 9am when it was still saying submitted and by 10 I saw approved status after

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
u should get it before then if u get approved today. I got approved yesterday im also waiting to see how long it will take card to b e delivered . call cic agent and see if the card has been sent to processing for you. I called them yesterday around 9am when it was still saying submitted and by 10 I saw approved status after
I called them now and they said it is approved but on my cic account shows still submited. They said if all will be ok with photos I will get the card midle of august. But if its approved means the photos should be ok ? and why they have not updated the status online to approved, I am worry for the time when I will have the card, because midle of august I will be travelling :(

Jaaaaayne

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
I called them now and they said it is approved but on my cic account shows still submited. They said if all will be ok with photos I will get the card midle of august. But if its approved means the photos should be ok ? and why they have not updated the status online to approved, I am worry for the time when I will have the card, because midle of august I will be travelling :(
if the cic agent says its approved on their end then u don't ve to worry about photos , u wont be asked again for photo. it means the card will be sent out to you. what I don't know is how long it takes after its mailed . the card is mailed from Ottawa via regular mail. once I get my card il let you know . but ur status hopefully should change today to approved

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
if the cic agent says its approved on their end then u don't ve to worry about photos , u wont be asked again for photo. it means the card will be sent out to you. what I don't know is how long it takes after its mailed . the card is mailed from Ottawa via regular mail. once I get my card il let you know . but ur status hopefully should change today to approved
thank you, I think once it shows approved it takes 4-5 days to get the card , this is what other applicants said on the forum

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
any update on ur cic page now Dorina
Hi Jayne,
no still submited , I was just checking if it has change but not yet, will keep checking today