london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
maniac2403 said:
That and if one doesn't meet the residency obligation (RO).
Thanks, i had missed to add the point of meeting residency obligation.

Cooper_H

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
mawin said:
For my case. I called cic last week regarding new PR card. Cic told me that local cic will contact me. I check my ecas today and shows that PR card has started processing on July 22. Local cic haven't contact me yet. Let's see what happen next

“5.You entered Canada at the Woodstock New Brunswick office on May 17, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident.”

Does the ECAS show the status of PR card processing?

thanks!

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cooper_H said:
“5.You entered Canada at the Woodstock New Brunswick office on May 17, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident.”

Does the ECAS show the status of PR card processing?

thanks!
It' s show 2 windows..
The second window has shown this message

Cooper_H

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
mawin said:
It' s show 2 windows..
The second window has shown this message
Thank you.
My account ONLY shows one window for the application of permanent residence, and the status is Complete.
Maybe something is wrong.

stalintouch

Apr 2, 2011
Cooper_H said:
Thank you.
My account ONLY shows one window for the application of permanent residence, and the status is Complete.
Maybe something is wrong.
Yes there is another window below the application of permanent residence, looks the same and it has an status by itself,you click on it and it show when the application for permanent resident card was received and in process/complete status. mine when to in process on July 23th which is pretty good considering that I landed on July 1st.

PRhopeful2014

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 06, 2016
AOR Received.
Jun-29-2016
Landed Yesterday.

PR card wait begins

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
Hi guys, am I the only one who does not have a separate window in EcAS for PR cArd? I landed on July 12, still complete and no PR card window :(

canvan14

May 8, 2014
ukulele said:
Hi guys, am I the only one who does not have a separate window in EcAS for PR cArd? I landed on July 12, still complete and no PR card window :(
Idk about recently landed immigrants but I landed on the first week of June and have no update in ecas status and have not receive my PR card. At least one person who landed on June 14 has received his/her card. I'm going to give CIC a call tomorrow to find out what's up. Hang in there my friend!

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
canvan14 said:
Idk about recently landed immigrants but I landed on the first week of June and have no update in ecas status and have not receive my PR card. At least one person who landed on June 14 has received his/her card. I'm going to give CIC a call tomorrow to find out what's up. Hang in there my friend!

Seems the additional window for PR cards appear only when they start working on your file.
In my case despite the fact that 128 have passed since our landing but no PR Cards received yet nor additional window for PR cards.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
karamatnajeeb said:
Seems the additional window for PR cards appear only when they start working on your file.
In my case despite the fact that 128 have passed since our landing but no PR Cards received yet nor additional window for PR cards.
Yes, the page for the PR card shows up when they've started the process of your PR card.

T.

Cooper_H

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
ukulele said:
I landed on 17 May, 2014 and there is no any separate window in EcAS for PR cArd.
I think something is wrong there.
Called CIC on 16 July and they send email to ask, and let me call back ater 3-4 weeks!

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
any cic email id to check pr card status?