Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
17-12-2013
LANDED..........
19-04-2014
called CIC today, apparently there was a mix up with my address, fixed now, they said they will ship my card within 3-4 weeks.
My wife was not so lucky, she needs to re-submit her photo.
I wonder how they work sometimes...Waste of time...

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
Norah said:
Hey I landed on May 2nd and just received my PR card today :)
Congratulations Dear.

Whaaaa

Jan 18, 2014
Hi everyone ! (Landed march 26 th ). Please don't be fouled in case your mailing address is gone definitely after it went back to complete ! Mine disappeared and showing my lawyer addresses on the left side of the screen as my mailing address only ! When I didn't receive my PRcard I called 2 times the cic 2 different agents mentioned my house mail and confirmed it that it was in the system and the card was send to it! Today called them again and my card when back to them after it's been send to my lawyer address ! Lucky me :(

Please let me know how long it will take me to receive it this time since it was "corrected ".

The officer said 6 weeks from now :( is that an average time ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Whaaaa said:
Hi everyone ! (Landed march 26 th ). Please don't be fouled in case your mailing address is gone definitely after it went back to complete ! Mine disappeared and showing my lawyer addresses on the left side of the screen as my mailing address only ! When I didn't receive my PRcard I called 2 times the cic 2 different agents mentioned my house mail and confirmed it that it was in the system and the card was send to it! Today called them again and my card when back to them after it's been send to my lawyer address ! Lucky me :(

Please let me know how long it will take me to receive it this time since it was "corrected ".

The officer said 6 weeks from now :( is that an average time ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Same with me. Thanks for letting us know.
After my ecas was corrected, the address got changed to the initial address I gave while processing the application.
So, would you suggest to change the address back to my home address? will that not effect my processing time?
Better I will inform my law firm as well to have a look out for my envelope.

Generally they would give max time taken. So, I would say you may receive your PR card before 6 weeks.

Whaaaa

Jan 18, 2014
Thanks Rawfile .wise decision it will be great if you still can catch your card at your lawyer office . I do not know if it will effect the processing time but personally to be sure I updated my infos in their system even the agent said he did it and definitely waiting for my home address to reappear in my ecas status .

SkorpionKing23

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Med's Request
17-02-2014
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
Got my PR card yesterday Jul 7th, 2014

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
Dear senior members

I am very much confused about the processing time. The website today shows processing time for " NEW PR" as 43 days
And 126 days for " INITIAL PR". my question is which one is for the people who are awaiting their first PR CARD after landing ?

My concern is that having landed on 20th March,2014, we have not received PR cards yet.

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
karamatnajeeb said:
Dear senior members

I am very much confused about the processing time. The website today shows processing time for " NEW PR" as 43 days
And 126 days for " INITIAL PR". my question is which one is for the people who are awaiting their first PR CARD after landing ?

My concern is that having landed on 20th March,2014, we have not received PR cards yet.
The processing time of 126 days is for those who didn't provide any mailing address at the time of landing and 180 days have passed after landing.
In this case, they will have to apply separately for PR card.

However, if you updated your mailing address within 180 days or provided mailing address at the time of landing, the processing time is 43 days

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
SkorpionKing23 said:
Got my PR card yesterday Jul 7th, 2014
So you landed on Jun 5? Wow that was fast. I landed on Jun 13, so I guess I'll get my card in a couple of weeks 8)

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
rawfile said:
The processing time of 126 days is for those who didn't provide any mailing address at the time of landing and 180 days have passed after landing.
In this case, they will have to apply separately for PR card.

However, if you updated your mailing address within 180 days or provided mailing address at the time of landing, the processing time is 43 days
Thanks for immediate clarification on this subject. The whole story is that we landed Toronto on 20th March,2014 and left Canada on 3rd April except my son who remained in Canada and today checked with the concerned office about the PR and was told that his PR is under ' FURTHER VARIATION' . The officer also read the mailing address that we had provided to them at the time of landing which was 100 percent correct. He was asked to follow up after 30 days despite the fact that more than 100 days have passed since we did our landing.

Is it normal ? Has anybody come across such delay/situation. Any suggestion ?.

red_apple

Mar 20, 2014
karamatnajeeb said:
Thanks for immediate clarification on this subject. The whole story is that we landed Toronto on 20th March,2014 and left Canada on 3rd April except my son who remained in Canada and today checked with the concerned office about the PR and was told that his PR is under ' FURTHER VARIATION' . The officer also read the mailing address that we had provided to them at the time of landing which was 100 percent correct. He was asked to follow up after 30 days despite the fact that more than 100 days have passed since we did our landing.

Is it normal ? Has anybody come across such delay/situation. Any suggestion ?.
If your file is under review - there is nothing you can do but sit and wait,
It's beyond your control and it's up to immigration officials on how fast they can verify the details.
I'm in the same boat and waiting for the PR card since April,2.
Good luck man

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
Hi Rawhile,

In addition to my post a while ago, please advise if you received PR Cards as I notice that you also landed on 15y March ( five days before us ).

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
karamatnajeeb said:
Hi Rawhile,

In addition to my post a while ago, please advise if you received PR Cards as I notice that you also landed on 15y March ( five days before us ).
I have not received my PR card so far. But mine is a different issue.
My Photos got rejected. So, I had to send them again.

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
red_apple said:
If your file is under review - there is nothing you can do but sit and wait,
It's beyond your control and it's up to immigration officials on how fast they can verify the details.
I'm in the same boat and waiting for the PR card since April,2.
Good luck man
When did u land and what feed back you have from CIC office about the delay in your PR Ccards.

What I don't understand is what causes or make them to verify information that delays the issuance of such an important document for new immigrants ( they check each and every detail before issuing immigration visa).

I want travel back to Canada with my family to join my son but can't travel without PR Ccards.
I am aware that we can enter Canada with Travel without Documents but visa office takes many weeks to issue such document.