+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

Kinf1

Sep 11, 2019
Landed on 16th August at Vancouver. Not able to link the application - says not matching the info provided thought the details are correct. Any call centre to call please?
Hi, did you receive your PR card? Could you please share your timeline of receiving it? Thank you.

Kinf1

Sep 11, 2019
Landed on 16th August at Vancouver. Not able to link the application - says not matching the info provided thought the details are correct. Any call centre to call please?
Hi, did you receive your PR card. If yes, how long did the card take to arrive after being mailed out? Thanks

ravichs473

Dec 6, 2018
I landed on 27 Aug 2019 at Etobicoke Office. Still waiting for any update on my PR Card. It is still processing and tried calling the phone line it says the processing time is 14 Days. Hopefully the processing of my PR card will be completed by End of week.
Hello,

I completed my landing on sep 15th at ambassador bridge. Since i was doing a soft landing, CBSA agent asked me to call CIC to update my permanent address to receive PR card. Today, when I called IRCC, they sent me a link to update address and mentioned that they would not update address over the phone.

I’m a bit confused. So,
1. Is e-COA the only way to update address or should I try calling them again?

2. How do I check if my address is updated and the PR card is being sent through mail?

ravichs473

Dec 6, 2018
August 27th. They always ask us to allow 1-2 weeks for mailing.
Hello,

I completed my landing on sep 15th at ambassador bridge. Since i was doing a soft landing, CBSA agent asked me to call CIC to update my permanent address to receive PR card. Today, when I called IRCC, they sent me a link to update address and mentioned that they would not update address over the phone.

I’m a bit confused. So,

2. How do I check if my address is updated and the PR card is being sent through mail?

inlandsp2018

May 1, 2019
Hello,

I’m a bit confused. So,

1. I would suggest you update the address using IRCC Webform , Enquiry type would be change of Contact information.

2. Once you have updated the information give 2 to 3 days and give a call to IRCC and check if the address is changed in the application.

My case was little different so i don't know how ur address change happens for PR Card. I called to see if they have updated Address in my PR card application. The agent confirmed me the address in the file and told me everything looks good. So i did not update the address.

You can do is call again and ask if your address is correctly updated in PR card application. If not you should request if he can update the address for you. Else you have to send the change address form.

Hope this helps.

xyq140642

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
No nee to apply they will send you automatic. It doesn’t matter do you access or not but you can link your application yourself. First you have to login with your sign partner like with your bank account and then you can get options to link paper application and then you have to enter your UCI number and exact city/town of birth on passport like if you have comma in your passport you have to enter it then you can link it. If you want more information just check previous blogs in this form someone explain very well.
sorry buddy, it his case he wont be able to lined his application with an GC key because he has an representitive. When you try to link, the site will make you download and fill out the cancellation of use of representive form

xyq140642

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Landed: 15 July 2019
PR card approved and mailed: 29 July 2019
Receive PR card:2 August 2019
Mission complete:)
Hi, just want to ask how do you know the approval date and mailed date? Do you need to apply for it after you land cause CIC site says you willl automatically apply for it

YTJ

Aug 6, 2019
Hey YTJ....I forgot to ask you. Did you get any email notification that your account was updated?
Yes I did! I got email next day that my application approved.
And I found I got GU before I got approved( I don't remember when, I guess it was 1week before approved)
And it took a week to arrive PR card.