+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

YTJ

Aug 6, 2019
When you called cic both times, what was their response? Because I called cic and they confirmed to me that processing time is 12 days. And yours has past one month already.
I called them on Aug30 and Sep6. They said they're gonna send a message to visa officer.
That's it. It's 3times as long time as usual. I almost go crazy..

Armaan07.

Jun 19, 2019
I done landing on 28th of August and still waiting for PR card and also I linked my application online and it’s still processing. But I really want to go India because of my cousin marriage I’m so worried. Can you please give me any suggestions.

Abl15

Sep 9, 2019
I done landing on 28th of August and still waiting for PR card and also I linked my application online and it’s still processing. But I really want to go India because of my cousin marriage I’m so worried. Can you please give me any suggestions.
I'm in exactly thesame situation. I'm suppose to be the best man at my brother's wedding coming up on October 12th. I'm really hoping and praying I get it before this month runs out.

Armaan07.

Jun 19, 2019
I'm in exactly thesame situation. I'm suppose to be the best man at my brother's wedding coming up on October 12th. I'm really hoping and praying I get it before this month runs out.
My cousin marriage is on 1 October somebody told me we can write authorization letter so someone can bring our PR card later but I’m not sure about it. When did you done landing and where?

Abl15

Sep 9, 2019
My cousin marriage is on 1 October somebody told me we can write authorization letter so someone can bring our PR card later but I’m not sure about it. When did you done landing and where?
I did my landing on August 27th at Coutts

Armaan07.

Jun 19, 2019
No I’m from Calgary. I just talked with my lawyer he said it’s not big issue you can go just give authority to someone who can bring your PR card in India

Abl15

Sep 9, 2019
No I’m from Calgary. I just talked with my lawyer he said it’s not big issue you can go just give authority to someone who can bring your PR card in India
Okay. I hope you do get your card before this month runs out. Did you link your pr card application in your cic account?

inlandsp2018

May 1, 2019
I landed on 27 Aug 2019 at Etobicoke Office. Still waiting for any update on my PR Card. It is still processing and tried calling the phone line it says the processing time is 14 Days. Hopefully the processing of my PR card will be completed by End of week.

Kinf1

Sep 11, 2019
Did anyone complete landing in Sept and has received their PR card? I completed my landing formalities on Sep 3, 2019. I have travel plans coming up in 2 weeks, not sure whether I will receive it. Could you please share your experiences. Thanks!