+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

YTJ

Aug 6, 2019
Landing on Aug 2
PR card application submitted on Aug 9
Linked on Aug 9
(To those people who are worried about troubles to link application, it takes time after you landed, a border officer said so and actually it took 7days to me. No worries, just be patient)
No update since then.

kiransnath

Sep 3, 2018
Landed on 16th August at Vancouver. Not able to link the application - says not matching the info provided thought the details are correct. Any call centre to call please?

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Landed on 16th August at Vancouver. Not able to link the application - says not matching the info provided thought the details are correct. Any call centre to call please?
Dont worry about it i had the same issue i became PR on Aug 13/2019 and i got my card on Aug 22/2019 the processing is really fast it takes only 2 weeks if you didn't get your PR card after one month give them a call at the toll free number

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hay guys I did my Landing on 30th and confirmed my PR . Do I need to apply for PR card or CIC Ottawa will send automatically. Can anyone guide me. I applied my PR through a consultant so I don’t got access for GCKEY. Any help will be appreciated.

Armaan07.

Jun 19, 2019
Hay guys I did my Landing on 30th and confirmed my PR . Do I need to apply for PR card or CIC Ottawa will send automatically. Can anyone guide me. I applied my PR through a consultant so I don’t got access for GCKEY. Any help will be appreciated.
No nee to apply they will send you automatic. It doesn’t matter do you access or not but you can link your application yourself. First you have to login with your sign partner like with your bank account and then you can get options to link paper application and then you have to enter your UCI number and exact city/town of birth on passport like if you have comma in your passport you have to enter it then you can link it. If you want more information just check previous blogs in this form someone explain very well.

Reactions: Elan87

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
No nee to apply they will send you automatic. It doesn’t matter do you access or not but you can link your application yourself. First you have to login with your sign partner like with your bank account and then you can get options to link paper application and then you have to enter your UCI number and exact city/town of birth on passport like if you have comma in your passport you have to enter it then you can link it. If you want more information just check previous blogs in this form someone explain very well.
Thanks a lot

Mikebuddy

Dec 31, 2018
Hi,
My crs score is currently 435 and i have received an invite from Ontario on August 1st 2019 during the tech draw( which happened for 435 and above)

If i update my express entry profile as spouse accompanying with me to canada my CRS score reduces to 431.
Now is it safe to apply for ONIP as a single applicant or with an accompanying spouse, if applied along with spouse what are the chances of success/rejection ?

I have reached out to multiple consultants but none seem to have enough insight on my current situation.

Please help me with this situation !!!!!!!

Thanks in advance
Since you will get extra 600 points, apply with your family.

Reactions: DhivyaDia

Abl15

Sep 9, 2019
Landing done in Winnipeg IRCC on August 29.2019. PR card received September 9. 2019
Congratulations.
I have a question. Is the processing time faster when landing is done at an IRCC office than when landing is done at a border? I landed at Coutts border on August 27th

YTJ

Aug 6, 2019
Congratulations.
I have a question. Is the processing time faster when landing is done at an IRCC office than when landing is done at a border? I landed at Coutts border on August 27th
I have the same question.
Landing at border on Aug2
Sent webform on Aug20
Call CIC on Aug 30
Call CIC on Sep 6.
Nothing happened. Anybody

Abl15

Sep 9, 2019
I have the same question.
Landing at border on Aug2
Sent webform on Aug20
Call CIC on Aug 30
Call CIC on Sep 6.
Nothing happened. Anybody
When you called cic both times, what was their response? Because I called cic and they confirmed to me that processing time is 12 days. And yours has past one month already.