+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

Magicalmind

Nov 25, 2014
cec2013july said:
Name Passport Reached CIC
cec_1304 ? [Not active in the forum since 18th nov]
sandeepsukh85 ? [Not active in the forum]
altruist001 13th Oct [Active in the forum - still waiting - Requested for Photograph]
prashi123 23rd oct [Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?] [Not active in the forum since 13th nov]
kganapathi 23rd oct [Active in the forum - still waiting - Requested for Photograph]
magicalmind 28th oct (Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?) [Not active in the forum since 29th nov]
mack_ra 23rd oct [Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?] [Not active in the forum since 12th nov]
armist 23rd oct [Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?] [Not active in the forum since 17th nov]
toronto.111 23rd oct [Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?] [Not active in the forum]
aks2013 23rd oct [Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?] [Not active in the forum since 13th nov]
anotherapplicant 2nd nov (US) (Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?) [Not active in the forum]
sun01 04th nov (Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?) [Not active in the forum since 12th nov]
imd 10th nov (Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?) [Not active in the forum]
nabeeljafri 12th nov
minu23 14th nov
iamsureys 17th nov
cheemaprince_brar 17th nov
prav_02 18th nov
cand_knr 18th nov
LuckyAL 18th nov
cec2013july 19th nov
florenca (PNP) 19th nov
wonderclicks 24th Nov
meayman 24th Nov
tortau 26th nov
knnn 28th nov
gopr 28th nov
rinkupatel.dmj TBD

This is the compiled list of folks waiting for their passport.

In case any of you have already received your passport or your return tracker has already been activated, pls advice so that I can remove your name from the list. Thanks.
Still waiting for return tracker activation. It's been 6 weeks and no word from cic..hopefully soon!

LuckyAL

Feb 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
15-Mar-2014
Med's Request
01-Jul-2014
Passport Req..
30-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2015
Mapleleaf1705 said:
Hi,
I am a March month's applicant. My passport was received by CIC on Nov17 and return tracker was activated on Dec 5, 5.40pm EST. I will get my passport on Monday.

All The Best to all!
Congrats!

steveD

Dec 4, 2012
Hi all,

My return tracker got activated on December 5th Friday at 5:39PM.. :D :D :D :D
PPR: November 10th
Passport Sent: November 11th
Passport Reached: November 13th

Expected Delivery date for passport: December 8th.

I wish everyone will get their passport very soon.

Cheers,
Steve

cec2013july

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mapleleaf1705 and Steved - Congratulations

defrontier

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Today Dec 8th 2014, I had a smooth landin at Pacific Highway Boarder Agency in BC at 2:00 am. Timeline is Jan 15 application accepted February 20 smt Aor, Paasport received December 5th 2014.

The easiest Landing ever. Since I had no visa to US, I wanted to do flag pollling (with the hope that i will not get a refusal stamp from USA. Before approaching to the boarder from 176th st straight to down to south. I made sure to turn east side on 8th avenue go around the golf club and and down to zero avenue so that i can park the car across from Canadian Boarder Agency Office to a parkade of a pub. Walked in straight to the office nobody was there. Officer was told me to follow a walk path to Amercan side to pick up a flag polling sheet and come back to Her to finish the process. I left the office. Walked may way to American side, likewise There was nobody. I passed my pp to officer who asked ne only one question before processing the white paper which i did not even look at content of. The question was what i had been msging on my phone before entering inside. I told him i had not messaged anything, just had switched off to airplane mode...

Very silent process. Thank them and walked back to canadian office. After submitting my pp, white usa sheet, copr copies and my work permit to the officer she told me write my adress and phone number to the behind of copr sheet and sit at waiting section hbtil she process the paper work. It took max 15 min. And that was it i got my pp and copr copy back and left, hop on the car drove back to north to Vancouver.

Good luck every one...

cec2013july

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cand_Knr said:
CIC requested Photos now. I am sending photos by tomorrow 9-Dec.
When did you get the request and how many photos did they ask for?

cec2013july

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Name Passport Reached CIC
sandeepsukh85 ? [Not active in the forum]
altruist001 13th Oct [Active in the forum - still waiting - Requested for Photograph]
prashi123 23rd oct [Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?] [Not active in the forum since 13th nov]
kganapathi 23rd oct [Active in the forum - still waiting - Requested for Photograph]
magicalmind 28th oct - still waiting
mack_ra 23rd oct [Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?] [Not active in the forum since 12th nov]
armist 23rd oct [Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?] [Not active in the forum since 17th nov]
toronto.111 23rd oct [Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?] [Not active in the forum]
anotherapplicant 2nd nov (US) (Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?) [Not active in the forum]
sun01 04th nov (Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?) [Not active in the forum since 12th nov]
imd 10th nov (Did you receive your Passport back from CIC?) [Not active in the forum]
cheemaprince_brar 17th nov
prav_02 18th nov
cand_knr 18th nov [Requested for Photographs]
LuckyAL 18th nov
cec2013july 19th nov
florenca (PNP) 19th nov
wonderclicks 24th Nov
meayman 24th Nov
tortau 26th nov
knnn 28th nov
gopr 28th nov
rinkupatel.dmj 05th dec

This is the compiled list of folks waiting for their passport.

In case any of you have already received your passport or your return tracker has already been activated, pls advice so that I can remove your name from the list. Thanks.
[/quote]

prav_02

Dec 2, 2014
Hi Brothers,

I have my travel plans by this Thursday, Hopefully i will get my pp back by today.

PP received on Nov 18.

Waiting for the tracker activation. :)

Iamsureys

Nov 25, 2014
prav_02 said:
Hi Brothers,

I have my travel plans by this Thursday, Hopefully i will get my pp back by today.

PP received on Nov 18.

Waiting for the tracker activation. :)
Hi,
I have exactly the same situation with you, finger crossed!!

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Congratulations defrontier for landing and thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I hope everybody else share their landing experiences as well :)

defrontier said:
Today Dec 8th 2014, I had a smooth landin at Pacific Highway Boarder Agency in BC at 2:00 am. Timeline is Jan 15 application accepted February 20 smt Aor, Paasport received December 5th 2014.

The easiest Landing ever. Since I had no visa to US, I wanted to do flag pollling (with the hope that i will not get a refusal stamp from USA. Before approaching to the boarder from 176th st straight to down to south. I made sure to turn east side on 8th avenue go around the golf club and and down to zero avenue so that i can park the car across from Canadian Boarder Agency Office to a parkade of a pub. Walked in straight to the office nobody was there. Officer was told me to follow a walk path to Amercan side to pick up a flag polling sheet and come back to Her to finish the process. I left the office. Walked may way to American side, likewise There was nobody. I passed my pp to officer who asked ne only one question before processing the white paper which i did not even look at content of. The question was what i had been msging on my phone before entering inside. I told him i had not messaged anything, just had switched off to airplane mode...

Very silent process. Thank them and walked back to canadian office. After submitting my pp, white usa sheet, copr copies and my work permit to the officer she told me write my adress and phone number to the behind of copr sheet and sit at waiting section hbtil she process the paper work. It took max 15 min. And that was it i got my pp and copr copy back and left, hop on the car drove back to north to Vancouver.

Good luck every one...

Deep777

Oct 22, 2014
Hi Guys.

I want to ask how long takes to get passport back. even march applied ppl got passport and landed . My passport was received on 13 Nov, almost 3 week . how long it takes more.??

Thanks

DHAKA 2014

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014 PER received...: 27-08-2014
AOR Received.
29-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-11-2014 Passport Reached:13-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014 Passport Received:11-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-11-14
I have good news to share...By the Grace of Almighty Allah my return tracker has been activated today.

It says "Visa application, tracking ID No ...............Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 08/12/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will get SMS & Email when your Decision will receive at Canada Visa application centre where it was submitted"

Lets pray for each other for best news of everyone....