cec2013july

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wonderclicks - When was your passport received by CIC?

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Thank you Gurindar for this info. It is a relief to hear that CIC encourages inland landing now. I totally agree with you in all the advantages of landing in CIC office and I hope I will be able to do so too :)
I am not sure if we have a CIC office here in Saskatoon, but I will call once I get the passport and COPR back.
Will share my experience once I am done :)

Gurindar said:
Thanks .

My friend nowadays CIC is themselves calling folks to set up and appointment , This happened to me and I believe considerable amount of people also received it . After Passport received I got a call from CIC within 7 business days to attend interview in CIC office , I obliged by immediately saying yes. If you are not eager to do landing ASAP , Wait for a week if not call CIC and get an appointment .

Benefits

No Need to go to Border and deal with US folks ( Flag polling without US visa)
Looping out CBSA totally .
You can amend your COPR if any issues there itself
Time and Money .

bqur92

Jul 12, 2014
Landed at Coutts today.....it took around 2 hours and they weren't really happy that I chose to land at the border instead of booking an appointment in Calgary. I would recommend that people should book an appointment in-land unless there is an emergency. A big thumbs up to this forum for all the help, support and encouragement. The total time for me from filing the PR application to becoming a PR was 15 months (PNP). Best wishes to everyone!

:)

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
Hi

I have sent my application on 20th Oct,2014 and CIC received my file on 24th Oct 2014, and today I find out by myself there is some issue with my Birth certificate, I am planning to send other supporting documents tomm to support my DOB . my application fees is not charged yet and havent received AOR , if I send my other supporting document by mail, How they will track the application ? Any can help with this pleasee its very urgent

bappu

Aug 9, 2014
My passport reached cic on Nov.14th and return tracker not activated yet. Recently my BOWP approved.I have received the paper also. But they make a mistake of my paper.They print 9 instead of 0 in my home address. The address is right on the previous wp paper. At the time of landing i need show my BOWP for my home address. What i need to do now please give me suggession.

jackie1003

Nov 28, 2014
My passport reached CIC on Nov. 10. Tracker activated Dec. 3 @ 6pm

My friend whose on the same timeline got his passport activated this afternoon as well.

Best luck to all!