+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

ocean3788

May 1, 2020
They told me on the phone that they have fewer people working on the application and hence it takes longer. We definitely have to deal with waiting times between two and three months. I don't understand why they don't update it on their website though....
when did you apply? may be I am going to call them today

Gibb

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi All,

Today, I finally received the notification: "Receipt of your documents on March 2nd, 2020". I waited almost 10 weeks for this

Gibb

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
I called the mifi last week and still waiting for my caq , I applied it for may intake and provided loa of may intake, I have now got deffered to sept intake.So, do I have to provide new LOA to them or should I wait for my caq.
Is it advicable to call them again to check the status of my file?
Have you checked this doubt with your institution? If MIFI requires any new document, they will inform you.

sweden06

May 8, 2020
Hi All,

Today, I finally received the notification: "Receipt of your documents on March 2nd, 2020". I waited almost 10 weeks for this
Great mine were received on March 5th (according to the phone call I had with them) so I assume mine should appear in the next couple of days.

Laml_aml

Apr 20, 2020
Hi All,

HI. That's great! Congratulations
I had called MIFI 4 days back & they said that they did not receive my documents, but according to the courier services documents were delivered on 18march.

ocean3788

May 1, 2020
Guys , I called MIFI and asked for the status for my file, they told me that they have made a desicion for my file and will take some time for duplication to my online portal...does that mean, my caq will be issued in a couple of days?

Gibb

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Guys , I called MIFI and asked for the status for my file, they told me that they have made a desicion for my file and will take some time for duplication to my online portal...does that mean, my caq will be issued in a couple of days?
I would say yes.

Laml_aml

Apr 20, 2020
I had called MIFI 4 days back & they said that they did not receive my documents, but according to the courier services documents were delivered on 18march.
guys anybody else got the same reply by MIFI lyk me?

Gibb

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Probably, they have not opened your docs yet.