+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Have u receive the receipt of your documents yet or not???
if yes then how many days?
Plz reply soon......waiting......
i got receipt of documents msg along with issue of caq after 1-2 days. exactly after 30 days from documents receivwd. From 4th october to 4th november.

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
i got receipt of documents msg along with issue of caq after 1-2 days. exactly after 30 days from documents receivwd. From 4th october to 4th november.
Ohh really 4th november on sunday????
Ok greattt congratulations dear

Last edited:

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Can anybody plz tell me that how long it will take for recieving the documents by the Quebec Department via fax?

Geneviève01

Nov 16, 2018
Also waiting for my CAQ. I applied on the 9th of Nov. Doc. Received on the 13th of Nov. I haven’t gotten any confirmation yet and it’s the 20th of Nov. I am hoping to get this by the end of November so I can apply for my Visa by Dec. The University resumes on the 14th of Jan.

Please let me know if anyone has an update on theirs. Thanks

Location- Nigeria

globe456

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Dear All,
Hope you are doing well.
I have applied for the CAQ online on september 7th, 2018 and got the below updates on my file:
September 7th, 2018 - Acknowledgement of receipt of your application
September 7th, 2018 - Confirmation of payment
September 8th, 2018 - Opening of your file
I have received a confirmation from DHL that the hard copies were received and the shipment receipt was signed by M SEYDOU on October 25th, 2018.
I was wondering when can I get my CAQ approved?
Please assist.
Thank You.
u may get an update in this week or next week maybe

globe456

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
please call them coz when i col them they updated receipt of documents on my online portal the very next day n after 1 day i got my caq. hope it helps.gud luck to ol

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
u may get an update in this week or next week maybe
But I called cubec immigration they said that if u have a proof that it was recieved on the 25th of october then send us this proof along with all the documents via fax .Now i did fax on 20th of november can u plz tell me within how many days i can get my caq ??

globe456

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
But I called cubec immigration they said that if u have a proof that it was recieved on the 25th of october then send us this proof along with all the documents via fax .Now i did fax on 20th of november can u plz tell me within how many days i can get my caq ??
bro u have to call them again today to know if they received ur documents via fax or not

globe456

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
n one more thing, before fax u had to ask them about ur documents.but don't worry, juz cal them again today.
they also told me that they didn't received my documents. but i insist them juz to cnfrm that from the deparment. they told me to col them after 5 days n i agreed. but the very next day i got an update.

globe456

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
they also told me that they didn't received my documents. but i insist them juz to cnfrm that from the deparment. they told me to col them after 5 days n i agreed. but the very next day i got an update.
u col them today coz u r getting late for study permit application.

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
u col them today coz u r getting late for study permit application.
Yeah i was calling them yesterday nyt at 9 pm and they just said that when did u fax to cubec immigration i replied that today (20th of nov.)i sent my documents via fax they said that u did it today so thrr is a week u can call us next week