+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hi guys
My docs arrived on 25 october2018 at 14:27 by tracking which i had seen. Can anybody tell me how long they will take now to update atleast receipt of documents.
Plz reply soon ...l'm really worried that when i'll recieve the notification of "receipt of your documents".

Last edited:

ChykkiC

Nov 15, 2018
Question:
Dear sir/ma, I have applied for the CAQ, got the receipt of the payment..., acknowledgement of online application. Waited but didn't get another update from immigration..then i mailed the documents I have on 1/11/2018, delivered 5/11/2018....according to the courier.. Check my application status and the update says. Opening of the file.... no receipt of documents!!!
I am a bit worried bcos I didn't mail the Declaration, commitments and authorizations testament along with the other supporting documents.....
What'sup gonna happen as I am for the Jan intake and my lecture starts Jan 7th
Will my CAQ be processed...?
Or what shall I do?
Has anyone ever been in this same boat with? Or pls can someone tell something that can help me as the time is no more on my side... will really appreciate any contribution it will help calm my nerves a a bit....SoS call pls? Waiting!

ChykkiC

Nov 15, 2018
Can someone please help me out with some information relating to the above concerns about my CAQ application....please?

Sai Nerella

Nov 16, 2018
Hello everyone, I applied for CAQ on 15/20/2018 and I got my receipt of documents yesterday i.e, 15/11/2018
When can i except the acceptance of my CAQ?
Can anybody help me with this?

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I applied for CAQ on 15/20/2018 and I got my receipt of documents yesterday i.e, 15/11/2018
Hello dear,
I have read that for Indian students issue of CAQ takes 7-8 days means one week. Don't worry dear you will definitely receive new message (issue of CAQ) shortly.

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Can u plz tell me within how many days you get the notification of receipt of documents exactly???

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Dear All,
Hope you are doing well.
I have applied for the CAQ online on september 7th, 2018 and got the below updates on my file:
September 7th, 2018 - Acknowledgement of receipt of your application
September 7th, 2018 - Confirmation of payment
September 8th, 2018 - Opening of your file
I have received a confirmation from DHL that the hard copies were received and the shipment receipt was signed by M SEYDOU on October 25th, 2018.
I was wondering when can I get my CAQ approved?
Please assist.
Thank You.

Sekhon79

Nov 18, 2018
Question:
Dear sir/ma, I have applied for the CAQ, got the receipt of the payment..., acknowledgement of online application. Waited but didn't get another update from immigration..then i mailed the documents I have on 1/11/2018, delivered 5/11/2018....according to the courier.. Check my application status and the update says. Opening of the file.... no receipt of documents!!!
I am a bit worried bcos I didn't mail the Declaration, commitments and authorizations testament along with the other supporting documents.....
What'sup gonna happen as I am for the Jan intake and my lecture starts Jan 7th
Will my CAQ be processed...?
Or what shall I do?
Has anyone ever been in this same boat with? Or pls can someone tell something that can help me as the time is no more on my side... will really appreciate any contribution it will help calm my nerves a a bit....SoS call pls? Waiting!
I have applied on 26 oct yet i have not received any update