+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for BC PNP - 2018

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
If it is skilled worker, 120 is a good score - you will definately get the invitation in next draw.
Once someone gets invitation how long it takes to get nomination certificate . I understand site says 2-3 months still people got much earlier too ?

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

I applied for BC PNP SI - International Graduate on Feb 13, 2018.

Mar 1, 2018: Case review officer requested additional documents and I sent them on Mar 3

Mar 22: I asked the the status of my app and was told it was in process and no additional doc was needed.

So far, I haven't heard anything. The status is still "In Process" and it's been 2 and a half months.

Is this normal? Can you share your timeline please?

Thanks.
Very normal nowdays...crowd is in bulk

missbennet03

Jun 30, 2017
Hi everyone,

I applied for BC PNP SI - International Graduate on Feb 13, 2018.

Mar 1, 2018: Case review officer requested additional documents and I sent them on Mar 3

Mar 22: I asked the the status of my app and was told it was in process and no additional doc was needed.

So far, I haven't heard anything. The status is still "In Process" and it's been 2 and a half months.

Is this normal? Can you share your timeline please?

Thanks.
So I asked my case officer on May 14 because it's been over 3 months and my case status is still "In process" and she replied:

"Posted processing times (2 - 3 months) are an estimated timeline based on 80% of cases and are subject to change based on program capacity. Due to the current high volume of applications, processing may take longer than the posted estimated times."

I guess I'm in the unlucky 20% :( which sucks because my PGWP will expire in Nov this year. I honestly don't know what to do. I personally find it unfair since it is stated 2 - 3 months on BC PNP website and it's been over 3 months for me. BCGuy, if you any input, that'd be great!