+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for BC PNP - 2018

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by missbennet03, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Hi everyone,

I applied for BC PNP SI - International Graduate on Feb 13, 2018.

Mar 1, 2018: Case review officer requested additional documents and I sent them on Mar 3

Mar 22: I asked the the status of my app and was told it was in process and no additional doc was needed.

So far, I haven't heard anything. The status is still "In Process" and it's been 2 and a half months.

Is this normal? Can you share your timeline please?

Thanks.

2. Can you tell me what additional documents did officer asked for?

3. Same case - ITA received on 21st March, application submitted on 26th March.
    They asked for aditional documnets from my employer on 10th April, we submitted the documnets on 12th April.
    Still "In process"...waiting & waiting...
    Any nominations in the group?

4. which category you applied for?

5. Skilled worker, Noc 0

6. He asked for the list of employees working with them currently along with T4 details

7. True - but as per the website the processing time is 2-3 months..:(

8. You tried calling them to check the status of your application?

9. lucky!!

10. Hi friends
    I have also applied for BC PNP on 30 March how time it will take for approval

11. Still waiting...submitted my documents on 26th March...:(

12. I am assuming you can only apply if you have offer letter from company or it can applied without offer letter too .

13. I applied in skilled worker category, for that we need to hace the offer letter from company in BC

14. I just submitted my application , with 120 score . Not sure its good enough to get invitation to apply .