+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for BC PNP - 2018

Mezo

Mar 25, 2010
NOC Code......
If you have applied through EEBC the. You must have got a message in ur express entry profile as well and if u have applied for SI BC then you ll have to wait for their confirmation email
Applied Skilled worker BC PNP

Arunjulka

May 24, 2018
Inland
Registered 7 June
ITA 13 June
Applied 3 July
They requested some documents 2 weeks ago by email.
Now the case changed to decision finalized?
What does it mean approved or declined
They ll send u a confirmation email until then you can predict what it is but if u have submitted all the required documents then it will surely be an approval

Mezo

Mar 25, 2010
NOC Code......
They ll send u a confirmation email until then you can predict what it is but if u have submitted all the required documents then it will surely be an approval
When they will send it and how long time it takes to send ?
Can you tell me what's the next step I have to do ???
I Have all the police certificates got it from Dubai & Egypt .
I got them week ago

Mov190

Mar 8, 2018
I would like to know if it’s possible to apply under EEBC skilled worker category despite graduating from a college in B.C.

I actually did a 1year program and have a ECA masters evelaution...Also o currently hold a 1yr PGWP. My point has been sitting on 88 under EEBC international graduate. Is it possible to apply under EEBC skilled worker since I have a legal immigration status.

Hiren Bhatt

Oct 30, 2017
Hey Hi,

I have my active EE BC International Graduate profile.
As I saw they ask your duties about ur last job.
Currently I am working in NOC B Electrical Technician position but I have 1 yr and 9 month of NOC A Electrical Project Engineer experience from back home.
My question is can I consider my NOC A experience as a related expericnce ?
Currently my work duties are different as compare to my past engineering level job.
I am still working in same field but lower category.
CAN I CONSIDER PAST EXPERIENCE AS RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE ? do they allow my experience ?
Waiting for your response...

Thanks for your time and help.
Cheers

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Same case - ITA received on 21st March, application submitted on 26th March.
They asked for aditional documnets from my employer on 10th April, we submitted the documnets on 12th April.
Still "In process"...waiting & waiting...
Any nominations in the group?
In how much time after registration in sirs did u get ITA?

Navneet Kant

Sep 29, 2018
Hi everyone,

I applied for BC PNP SI - International Graduate on Feb 13, 2018.

Mar 1, 2018: Case review officer requested additional documents and I sent them on Mar 3

Mar 22: I asked the the status of my app and was told it was in process and no additional doc was needed.

So far, I haven't heard anything. The status is still "In Process" and it's been 2 and a half months.

Is this normal? Can you share your timeline please?

Thanks.
Do they call the candidate who is outlander

Govind1313

Oct 7, 2017
Hi friends
I want to know about phone interview in bcpnp. I have submitted my pnp file under EE skilled worker category and I am very much afraid about the phone interview.
If anybody knows about that please share.