+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting after Background Check went in progress!

lollypop29

Mar 15, 2018
Ah .. so your status was at IP1 for 16 or 17 days then .. I am stuck at IP1 since 16 March
Thanks for your reply .. I will wait for another 10 days then

Are you a FSW? how much was your score? Mine was 455[/QUOTE

I had my NA2 in between ip1 and ip2. Yes FSW.
My Crs was 450

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
I see .. then my first query was how long should I stay at IP1?
You say between 10th and 26/27th your status changed from Ip1 to NA to IP2..

How long did it stay as Ip1 before it chafed into NA2?

It's been a week for me .. I am panicking more and more as it seems nobody spends long time in the stage of IP1!!

Sorry for annoying you with my questions .. :( Guess we can understand each others' frustration here!

lollypop29

Mar 15, 2018
I see .. then my first query was how long should I stay at IP1?
You say between 10th and 26/27th your status changed from Ip1 to NA to IP2..

How long did it stay as Ip1 before it chafed into NA2?

It's been a week for me .. I am panicking more and more as it seems nobody spends long time in the stage of IP1!!

Sorry for annoying you with my questions .. :( Guess we can understand each others' frustration here!
Status changed to na2 Feb 14

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
You questions are not annoying.
I totally understand
Thanks my dear .. I guess I will wait till next Friday then I will try and contact them ..

I am afraid they would make it difficult for me coz am from Saudi Arabia :confused:

I will keep my fingers crossed and wait .. I wish you get your PPR soon.

Reactions: lollypop29

SyedMehdi

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Everyone.

I am not sure which stage I am in (IP1 or IP2)?

My timeline in my signature. Kindly help me resolve this confusion.

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
GUYS.. IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS AND MY BGC IS STILL IN PROGRESS 1. I READ THAT IT SHOULD TAKE ONLY A FEW HOURS .. WHAT COULD BE WRONG HERE? I STARTED TO PANIC .. HOPE TO READ SOME REASSURING ANSWERS!
You have to chill out a bit, otherwise you'll torture yourself and if your application takes a bit of time, it'll be hell. IP1 shouldn't only take a few hours. Yes, for some people it might, but it is not a general rule. It may take weeks, or even a couple of months, or it might even 'get stuck' in IP1 and then you'll get PPR without ever seeing it change. The main thing to look at is how much time it has been from AOR.
Has it been less than 40 days? Then wait!
Has it been more than 40? Order notes if you are desperate, but don't go emailing and phoning CIC this early in the process

Reactions: lollypop29

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
You have to chill out a bit, otherwise you'll torture yourself and if your application takes a bit of time, it'll be hell. IP1 shouldn't only take a few hours. Yes, for some people it might, but it is not a general rule. It may take weeks, or even a couple of months, or it might even 'get stuck' in IP1 and then you'll get PPR without ever seeing it change. The main thing to look at is how much time it has been from AOR.
Has it been less than 40 days? Then wait!
Has it been more than 40? Order notes if you are desperate, but don't go emailing and phoning CIC this early in the process
:oops: Okay .. I will wait ...
Thanks a lot :oops:

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
I got ip2 on friday after 7 weeks when file reached pretoria lvo.

I am march aor under pnp stream express entry.

Any idea.how.long should i.wait?
hey Elrud, do you recollect how long your file took to get processed at Pretoria LVO? As in from the date your application moved to Pretoria LVO to the date you received the PPR. Thanks in advance for your reply

lollypop29

Mar 15, 2018
Thanks my dear .. I guess I will wait till next Friday then I will try and contact them ..

I am afraid they would make it difficult for me coz am from Saudi Arabia :confused:

I will keep my fingers crossed and wait .. I wish you get your PPR soon.
Thank you.
I have seen some people from Saudi Arabia who got ppr on the immitracker.

So don't worry you would sure get yours

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
BGC comprises of security and criminality. Security is done by CSIS while Criminality is done by IRCC based on your PCC and a database check in FOSS/GCMS. This is why they go to IP and then NS and then back to IP.

Security is the last thing to happen in an application, which starts after the eligibility is recommended passed.

@legalfalcon thanks so so much for your answers! Very helpful.

So, does eligibility to be done before a medical exam is requested? After medical exam is done then they will do a security and criminality check or what? Also, what eligibility check includes? Could you please elaborate and possibly give general timeline, specifically regarding my application?

Application received -June 2017; AOR - August 2017; Pre-Arrival letter and a additional documents requested -March 2018; Medical exam requested -March 23, 2018 and had it on March 27, 2018. Now what is next ? Many thanks @legalfalcon

chaperez

Apr 3, 2018
Hi! Just want to ask something. I don’t know which stage am i now. Can someone help me here? Thanks!

Application received: October 18, 2017
Medical exam done: dec. 12, 2017
Additional documents uploaded: dec. 8, 2017

My account says:

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sandip2006

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hello,

My medical have been passed since mid October 2017 and i m just waiting and waiting for my PPR. (past 4 months)

Can someone let me know the time it takes after Medical Clearance till PPR issuance on average. Just an estimate of roughly how many months.

Also, is it true that PPR issuance can at times stretch well beyond the medical eligibility year? Like my medical will expire on July 12, 2018. Will I be issued PPR before it or it can even go beyond it?

Did you get ppr?
Do you have any dependents?
What's your nationality?
Any police record?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! Just want to ask something. I don’t know which stage am i now. Can someone help me here? Thanks!

Application received: October 18, 2017
Medical exam done: dec. 12, 2017
Additional documents uploaded: dec. 8, 2017

My account says:

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Seems to me you are in IP2.