+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Thank you Bryanna!

Yes, will definitely apply for the notes.

Do I need to apply for 2 application numbers separately? or can one request provide notes from both times?...

His real intention was just to conduct the exploratory visit so that he can gain 15 more points to support his MPNP application... but, will have to wait now to see why they might think he would overstay... without exploratory trip there is no chance to get selected in the pool...

cic2017

Apr 5, 2017
Bryanna said:
Your second CSE would only be for the CSQ (it is necessary to inform IRCC). Your second CSE would not be another request to expedite the processing. So do send it
I submitted CSE now with the following text - hopefully it helps:

Dear Officer,

I double checked my application for potential issues that is causing the delay and I noticed the following:
(1) My "Invitation letter" referred to "workpermits" of me and my wife attached but looking at the filename that is uploaded - it seems I made a mistake - I uploaded the file containing only the letter with no workpermit attachments. I am sorry about this if this is indeed the case. I mentioned UCI numbers for me and my wife. Hopefully it helps. I am also attaching workpermits to this enquiry.
(2) I did not mention an email address in the application - I am hoping that the communication will happen in MyCIC. If not, here are my email addresses: ......
(3) I answered "NO" to the question - did you apply for entering or remaining in Canada before? I answered so thinking that this is my first application to CIC for the baby. But actually me and my wife have already CSQ approved (Quebec Skilled worker class) as of December 2016(before the baby was born). We submitted a request to Immigration Quebec to add our baby also to the CSQ in February. It is an honest mistake - I was of the opinion that the question concerns only the baby and our status is still "workpermit". I sincerely request you to forgive this honest mistake. I am attaching the CSQ documents also to this enquiry.
Kindly consider these important points in my application. Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Visitor said:
Thank you Bryanna!

Yes, will definitely apply for the notes.

Do I need to apply for 2 application numbers separately? or can one request provide notes from both times?...

His real intention was just to conduct the exploratory visit so that he can gain 15 more points to support his MPNP application... but, will have to wait now to see why they might think he would overstay... without exploratory trip there is no chance to get selected in the pool...
Two application numbers

ravi_saff

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
I got PPR for my parents' file

Can anyone please tell me how and where to send that passport? They are in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

Thank you,
Ravi

Apr 6, 2017
I am a Canadian and got married in India in Nov on last year.
I have applied for my spouse's sponsored PR in Jan and have been approved as a sponsor. My Spouse was asked to submit her police check which she has done and now the PR application according to the last update I received has reached New Delhi for further processing.

My Spouse on Feb 16, 2017 applied for a visitor visa to come visit me.
The application was submitted online and she received the message on the account on Feb 17, 2016 to confirm the submission of the application.

It now been 34 business day since my spouse applied for a visitor visa and the account still shows that the application is in progress.

She submitted an enquiry using the webform on IRCC on March 21, 2017 (which was 10 business days back) requesting an update about the application but has not received any reply to the query.

I already have had to cancel her ticket from Mumbai to Vancouver.

I am writing on this forum to request some guidance in regards to my spouse's visitor visa application.

Does it usually take this long to process an application?
Should my spouse submit a new enquiry to request an update on the application?

Thanks,

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
FRUSTRATED.ADI said:
I am a Canadian and got married in India in Nov on last year.
I have applied for my spouse's sponsored PR in Jan and have been approved as a sponsor. My Spouse was asked to submit her police check which she has done and now the PR application according to the last update I received has reached New Delhi for further processing.

My Spouse on Feb 16, 2017 applied for a visitor visa to come visit me.
The application was submitted online and she received the message on the account on Feb 17, 2016 to confirm the submission of the application.

It now been 34 business day since my spouse applied for a visitor visa and the account still shows that the application is in progress.

She submitted an enquiry using the webform on IRCC on March 21, 2017 (which was 10 business days back) requesting an update about the application but has not received any reply to the query.

I already have had to cancel her ticket from Mumbai to Vancouver.

I am writing on this forum to request some guidance in regards to my spouse's visitor visa application.

Thanks,
CIC's online system is proving to be a sink hole. There are a lots of people waiting. Nothing you can do but wait.

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
I got PPR for my parents, application submitted online on 14 March 2017.

I had no hope of approval as documents were not so strong. Funds were deposited just 5-6 days before the application was submitted. We only provided 1 month statements for me and my parents. My parents did travel to Australia in 2006 for 3 weeks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
ravi_saff said:
I got PPR for my parents' file

Can anyone please tell me how and where to send that passport? They are in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
They must submit their passports to VFS Ahmedabad + other relevant documents

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
FRUSTRATED.ADI said:
It's usually quite difficult to get a TRV when one is married to a Canadian + has a PR application in process.

No, one CSE is good enough. The visa office could take up to 30 days to revert to the first CSE.

In case you submitted a paper application (for TRV), you could try linking it to her MyCIC account for more updates

Apr 6, 2017
Thanks Bryanna.

My spouse applied online so her applications for both PR and Visitor Visa are linked to her MyCIC account.

Here to hoping for the best. Will post on this forum if I get any updates.

cic2017

Apr 5, 2017
cic2017 said:
I submitted CSE now with the following text - hopefully it helps:

Dear Officer,

I double checked my application for potential issues that is causing the delay and I noticed the following:
(1) My "Invitation letter" referred to "workpermits" of me and my wife attached but looking at the filename that is uploaded - it seems I made a mistake - I uploaded the file containing only the letter with no workpermit attachments. I am sorry about this if this is indeed the case. I mentioned UCI numbers for me and my wife. Hopefully it helps. I am also attaching workpermits to this enquiry.
(2) I did not mention an email address in the application - I am hoping that the communication will happen in MyCIC. If not, here are my email addresses: ......
(3) I answered "NO" to the question - did you apply for entering or remaining in Canada before? I answered so thinking that this is my first application to CIC for the baby. But actually me and my wife have already CSQ approved (Quebec Skilled worker class) as of December 2016(before the baby was born). We submitted a request to Immigration Quebec to add our baby also to the CSQ in February. It is an honest mistake - I was of the opinion that the question concerns only the baby and our status is still "workpermit". I sincerely request you to forgive this honest mistake. I am attaching the CSQ documents also to this enquiry.
Kindly consider these important points in my application. Thank you
Hi Bryanna, I did *not* do any medicals for my baby (she is 3 months old) - my TRV application is asking for a dependent visa (staying more than 6 months). Is this a problem? Thank you!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
cic2017 said:
Hi Bryanna, I did *not* do any medicals for my baby (she is 3 months old) - my TRV application is asking for a dependent visa (staying more than 6 months). Is this a problem? Thank you!
The visa office will request for her medicals

SC89

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
I
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to apply for my mother's visitor visa. She is India. Does anyone know how much funds she needs to show in her bank account ?

I'll be paying for her medical and air tickets.

Thank you

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Hi,

I applied for my parents TRV on 8th April. I filled two separate applications for them (two different cic profiles). No where I found primary / secondary applicant thing. Did I do any mistake while submitting?

Regards,

cic2017

Apr 5, 2017
Bryanna said:
The visa office will request for her medicals
Thank you, sure I will do a medical test as soon as they request it - I am waiting for any communication from the visa office - fingers crossed.