+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends
We have uploaded addtional dcouments through My CIC account which CIC had demanded. System is showing "Documents uploaded - Not submitted to IRCC". Is this normal?

Bryanna said:
When you get an official request from IRCC for any additional documents then you must submit it through your MyCIC account. Not through a CSE (this can be a back-up way of informing IRCC but not the main way).

Also, if you send additional documents to IRCC (without getting any request for it) then you are delaying the processing of your sister's TRV application. By the time this additional document is considered either a decision would have been made or there would be a delay as the document would have to go through internal procedures before it reaches the visa officer = a delay

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Canada2425 said:
Hi All,

I'm moving to Canada as a PR. My fiancée is in US as an International Student (Indian Passport). She would like to apply for temporary visit. What is the best way to take this forward? Looking for a visa which allows multiple entries having validity of more than 6 months.

I'm new to this US-Canada route and hence such question.

Thank you.
The length of a TRV validity + whether it would be a single-entry/multiple-entry will depend on the assessment made by the visa officer.

Your fiancée must prove that she has ties to the US and India

SPSSODHI

Apr 7, 2016
HI ALL,
I JUST GOT MESSAGE AT 9:30 PM ON MY PHONE THAT MY PASSPORT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED. IS IT MANDATORY TO RECIEVE THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL. I APPLIED ON 1 MARCH VIA PAPER APPLICATION. PLS UPDATE ME ON IT
MANY THANKS

vrahulan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
sunil_k_gupta said:
Hello friends
We have uploaded addtional dcouments through My CIC account which CIC had demanded. System is showing "Documents uploaded - Not submitted to IRCC". Is this normal?
This means you have only uploaded the documents and hasn't been submitted to IRCC for consideration. This usually is the case if you have few more documents to be uploaded before submitting all of them for processing.

Canada0060

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 november, 2014
Doc's Request.
22 october, 2014
AOR Received.
28 march, 2015
File Transfer...
February
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope not
My application status coming cancelled anyone facing the same problem ?

smartindian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Feb 23th: Application submitted (with passport) for my Parents at Thomascook Office Chandigarh
March 17th: Passport Received with 10 years Visa

Applied for 40 days visit only.

Thomascook handling fee: 2000 INR per person
(Thomascook staff found few mistakes in documents and gave valuable advice).

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still My CIC account is showing it as "Documents uploaded - Not submitted to IRCC". There is no other tab/option other than update information appearing. If we are clicking "update information" its going to the next page mentioning that "upload fresh documents. Uploading this file will replace the one submitted previously".

Pls help so that we can action timely we are missing anything.

vrahulan said:
This means you have only uploaded the documents and hasn't been submitted to IRCC for consideration. This usually is the case if you have few more documents to be uploaded before submitting all of them for processing.

BlessU

Feb 8, 2017
Bryanna said:
The length of a TRV validity + whether it would be a single-entry/multiple-entry will depend on the assessment made by the visa officer.

Your fiancée must prove that she has ties to the US and India
Hello Bryanna,
Do you offer paid services from India?
My friend is looking for help & I would like to recommend you if you do so.
Pls let me know your contacts. Thank you.

mtina

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 feb 2016
AOR Received.
17 FEB 2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
MEDICAL PASSED
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
Hi Brayanna,

I have applied for my parents TRV On 10th January. They asked additional doc regarding my father's job posting details from beginning to retirement( which we had submitted already initially itself). On 26th Jan we submitted it again and till now no decision has made. still the status shows ' application is under process.)
Their travelling time is approaching. they are supposed to travel by April 1st wk.

No reply for emails and they do not entertain phone calls too. what to do now?

BlessU

Feb 8, 2017
my parents has US visa but didn't travel. its 2 yr old and still valid upto next 8 yrs.We used to live in US and now in Canada.
Now i want to apply TRV for them so they can visit us in summer. Father is retired businessman, has properties in india and another married sister. So their 1 daughter in india and 1 in canada.

what should be good strategy to apply? To plan IND>US>CAN>US>IND or IND>CAN>IND ?
Also is there anything I can show in cover letter or affidivate or any other documents which makes their visa approval smooth.
Appreciate for reply. thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
mtina said:
Hi Brayanna,

I have applied for my parents TRV On 10th January. They asked additional doc regarding my father's job posting details from beginning to retirement( which we had submitted already initially itself). On 26th Jan we submitted it again and till now no decision has made. still the status shows ' application is under process.)
Their travelling time is approaching. they are supposed to travel by April 1st wk.

No reply for emails and they do not entertain phone calls too. what to do now?
Was your dad working in the defense services?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
BlessU said:
my parents has US visa but didn't travel. its 2 yr old and still valid upto next 8 yrs.We used to live in US and now in Canada.
Now i want to apply TRV for them so they can visit us in summer. Father is retired businessman, has properties in india and another married sister. So their 1 daughter in india and 1 in canada.

what should be good strategy to apply? To plan IND>US>CAN>US>IND or IND>CAN>IND ?
Also is there anything I can show in cover letter or affidivate or any other documents which makes their visa approval smooth.
Appreciate for reply. thanks.
You'll have to post more details about your parents situation:
1. How long do they want to visit + purpose of their visit?

2. What ties can they show apart from their properties? Unfortunately, a married sister will not count as a tie unless she/her children live with your parents

3. Have they traveled abroad to any other country?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hello guys,

I am thinking to invite my dad to Canada and sponsor his supervisa, and have a query about income requirement. My current income is enough to invite him (which I can prove with my employment letter). However, my 2016 income is not enough (I graduate in mid 2016 and started working from then) and thus, my 2016 NoA states less than the required numbers. Does that mean I am not eligible to sponsor my dad'd supervisa or CIC considers only the current income?

I reapply appreciate if any one with relevant information and/or experience share their ideas.

mtina

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 feb 2016
AOR Received.
17 FEB 2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
MEDICAL PASSED
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
Bryanna said:
You'll have to post more details about your parents situation:
1. How long do they want to visit + purpose of their visit?

2. What ties can they show apart from their properties? Unfortunately, a married sister will not count as a tie unless she/her children live with your parents

3. Have they traveled abroad to any other country?
1.Yes My father was working with CRPF and retired in 2002.
2.They need to visit less than 6 months.
3.Property details of both my mother and father including house is only submitted. and my fathers pension details.
4. they haven't travelled anywhere till now.