+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

iyerSri4Spouse

May 19, 2015
Hi,

We received passport request for Primary Applicant, last Saturday 18th Feb, but no update on the application of Secondary. is this normal?

How long to wait, before initiating any inquiry?

Anyone any pointers?

Thanks,
Sri

guyfromtoronto

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
iyerSri4Spouse said:
Hi,

We received passport request for Primary Applicant, last Saturday 18th Feb, but no update on the application of Secondary. is this normal?

How long to wait, before initiating any inquiry?

Thanks,
Sri
When did you apply?

singh7k

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
edmonton
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
31 may 2013
Doc's Request.
31 jan relation proof/15 March pcc/17 march rprf
AOR Received.
18 july2013
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
01 feb2014
Med's Done....
05 feb2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 april2014 17 july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 April2014 18 july2014
LANDED..........
25 July2014
We offer competitive rates with best coverage for your life and financials. Providing you security and saving is we are best at!

" A first step towards security ...."

There is lot more happening in life to take care of your own , leave your insurance and financial security needs on us.

We offer :
Super visa / Travel / Visitor Insurance
RESP/ RRSP
Life Insurance
AD & D
Critical Insurance

Contact for best Coverage with best options for you and your family!

If you don't have time to come to our office we can setup video calling to utilize best of your time towards your security !

We offer services in Hindi / Punjabi / English Smiley

Call / Text .
780-807-1313

MC0284

Nov 21, 2016
TRV Timeline for my parents and brother
Paper Application
Applied on Feb 16 at VFS Bangalore
Visa Stamped - Feb 27

Milind31

Feb 14, 2017
Hi,

I am from India planning to visit Canada in Mid march on Business Visa .I will apply by next 2 days and is expected to get visa in 1 week. My stay in canada will be 15th march to 16th April

My query is can I apply Tourist visa for my wife by 7-10th March and what are chances of getting visa by March End so that she can travel and atleast be with me for 2 weeks period

Site shows 22 working days which is more than 1 month , thus kindly advise

Thanks,
Milind

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
Guys my time line is oct 13 aor 2 22nov.... i applies visitor online for my wife on 8th feb,, possessing time is 22 days and no call yet from them yet. I did online application by myself. I just followed the documents they ask for and i just sent an invitation letter saying that its our first anniversary. We showed 12000 dollars for her and then mutual fund and investments which she have. My gc key shows application number and medical passed.

What you guys think do i have any chances to get approved. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
spand806 said:
Guys my time line is oct 13 aor 2 22nov.... i applies visitor online for my wife on 8th feb,, possessing time is 22 days and no call yet from them yet. I did online application by myself. I just followed the documents they ask for and i just sent an invitation letter saying that its our first anniversary. We showed 12000 dollars for her and then mutual fund and investments which she have. My gc key shows application number and medical passed.

What you guys think do i have any chances to get approved. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
stay positive

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
endearingsoul123 said:
stay positive
Ya but its 22 days.. processing tym over no result yet..

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
spand806,

probably lot of files in embassy. imagine people who got timeline of 34 days for sowp they had to wait more than 6 months. have patience you cannot do anything at this time. do not stress out just let it come wen its ready.

my visitor was filed on 7feb and the only update was a call for interview.

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
yadav said:
spand806,

probably lot of files in embassy. imagine people who got timeline of 34 days for sowp they had to wait more than 6 months. have patience you cannot do anything at this time. do not stress out just let it come wen its ready.

my visitor was filed on 7feb and the only update was a call for interview.
Thank you

iyerSri4Spouse

May 19, 2015
hihello said:
Hi ,

I applied for visitor visa for my In-laws.
Mother in law got Passport request.
Father in law still didnt get any Passport request.

I sent my mother in laws passport for Visa stamping .
I fear they wont provide visa for my Mother-In-Law untill my father-in-Law case id finalized.

Could you please let me know what happened in your case.
Did your Mother got Visa before your Dads case finalized?

Thanks a lot for your help

Thanks
Hi, Any update on your application?

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am a silent follower of this group. I applied visitor visa to my parents on 17th FEB 2017. I am on work permit and my wife is on study permit status. I applied online. Medicals got passed on 27th Feb 2017. On march 1st(Today) we received email from CIC requesting passports for my father and mother. I am so happy today.

Thank you.