+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa got denied due to travel history.

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
La

last year the reason was
-travel history.
-assets and financial status.
-not suficiente funds.

This year is
-travel history (generic answer)
-assets and financial status (again, I have my own house, car, stable and well payed job since 4 years)
-family ties in Canada and my country of residence. (I should had this reason last year why this year I have that reason)

keep in mind they can reject Ambani's visa based on asset and financial status because they want to refuse your visa, so do not find sense in it, may be your application wasn't strong

Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
keep in mind they can reject Ambani's visa based on asset and financial status because they want to refuse your visa, so do not find sense in it, may be your application wasn't strong
This time I upload big documents a lot page proofing my financial status, payed taxes, titles of my house, title of my car... receipts of my incomings at my company. A PDF. Document of 30 pages proofing my financial status, the thing is not clear to me on my second refusal was “family ties in Canada and your country of residence” last year I should had the same reason. I guess...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
the thing is not clear to me on my second refusal was “family ties in Canada and your country of residence” last year I should had the same reason. I guess...
It's the overall balance of probability that matters. Don't go by the refusal reasons cited. Another visa officer might give the generic 'Others' refusal reason.

For each of your visa applications, both visa officers determined that as per this balance of probabilities, you are not likely to adhere to the conditions as a visitor

Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
It's the overall balance of probability that matters. Don't go by the refusal reasons cited. Another visa officer might give the generic 'Others' refusal reason.

For each of your visa applications, both visa officers determined that as per this balance of probabilities, you are not likely to adhere to the conditions as a visitor
Also I think I shouldn’t depend of my Canadian host for my stay in Canadá, next time (when I’ll be millionaire) I’ll book for a hotel.

Sadly my planned vacations failed, I better prepare for get the USA visa. But of course getting an improve with the things I failed with my TRV application.

heart1979

Mar 19, 2019
La

last year the reason was
-travel history.
-assets and financial status.
-not suficiente funds.

This year is
-travel history (generic answer)
-assets and financial status (again, I have my own house, car, stable and well payed job since 4 years)
-family ties in Canada and my country of residence. (I should had this reason last year why this year I have that reason)
Did your brother reapply the same year ?
hi na denied ako sa visit visa
-no travel history
-asset n financial status
-bec of current employment
-base on family ties in canada and in our country

pls advice me i want to reaply again
my husband is in kuwait have a good salary to sustain our family thats why i dont need to work for us i

Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
hi na denied ako sa visit visa
-no travel history
-asset n financial status
-bec of current employment
-base on family ties in canada and in our country

pls advice me i want to reaply again
my husband is in kuwait have a good salary to sustain our family thats why i dont need to work for us i
Before reapplying again you should request the GCMS Notes, that could help you to understand the reasons of the refusals, sometimes they give generic reasons.

In this post in this same forum you can get info about the GCMS notes
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Before reapplying again you should request the GCMS Notes, that could help you to understand the reasons of the refusals, sometimes they give generic reasons.

In this post in this same forum you can get info about the GCMS notes
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/
My parents SuperVisa got refused for the same reason, do you think GCMS notes are helpful? what should I expect in the notes? Has anybody before requested it and then re-applied and got approved?

Nish01

Jul 31, 2019
My brother ‘s visa got denied for same Reason but he applied again with same purpose of travel and sane papers. He never traveled before. But he got visa for 10 years after he applied again.
I think travel history is pretty common reason for everyone.

Nish01

Jul 31, 2019
Hello Henry,
Can you please explain how long after the rejection he applied again?
My mum ‘s visa was refused too for same reason.I want to reapply.Thank you.

Nish01

Jul 31, 2019
Hi,
Please what other factors can prove ties for someone without travel history.And is it advisable to reapply for super visa or the visitors visa which was denied my mum?
Thanks

H1629

Feb 25, 2019
Ba
Hi,
Please what other factors can prove ties for someone without travel history.And is it advisable to reapply for super visa or the visitors visa which was denied my mum?
Thanks
Basically nothng much coz I think visas are given randomly .as I see many people who do not have a single travel history yet they got ten years visas.no strong financial status,still got visa ..and here I am not able to understand the reason for denial to my minor daughter for TRV.so no fixed criteria. Wat strong ties can be shown ? Land ,money , finances, bank statement, tax returns everything ..what else do we need to show?? Can someone explain ?