+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (Spouse) Timeline post Biometrics

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
My brother it's super frustrating. I got married and only spent 10 days with my hubby. I haven't seen him for the past one year. If not for God....
I am in the same boat brother. I spent 8 days with her after marriage and have not seen her since. We all share the same pain.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
TRV For Partner From Kuwait.

Applied Oct 12th, 2020
Biometrics Completed Oct 14th 2020
No updates after that
PR Application In Progress

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Applied in Dec 2020 from India. Upfront medical and biometric done for last visitor visa. From then no updates

one541

Nov 25, 2020
Applied in December 25th 2020
Biometric request letter on Dec 26th 2020, but couldn't get it done as the application number stated with a V - Didn't meantion COVID-19 in the application for reason for travel.
Sent multiple emails to get the application prioritized.
Got "Submission Confirmation" message on 6th Feb 2021
Nothing after that...

For a simple TRV that used to take 2 weeks, the process is ridiculous now...

Reactions: swapanathorat

Preciousomua1

Nov 8, 2019
Hi asking for a friend who just got his visit visa approved .please how long does it take for visa to be stamped . He sent his passport out since a week ago , vfs lagos sent him a message containing tracking Id but it’s been showing in transist since then. Please what can she do?

Funk Wizard

Mar 6, 2021
Hi asking for a friend who just got his visit visa approved .please how long does it take for visa to be stamped . He sent his passport out since a week ago , vfs lagos sent him a message containing tracking Id but it’s been showing in transist since then. Please what can she do?
You can track the package with the id provided, Bluedart is generally fast and delivers to most cities within 5 - 7 business days and within 3 business days to a metro city.

Preciousomua1

Nov 8, 2019
She sent it from Nigeria . Can she track it from Nigeria . While tracking it I’m, it has been showing. In transit for 3days now . Please has anyone sent passport from Nigeria please can you please tell me the duration?

garima1009

Jun 11, 2017
Applied in December 25th 2020
Biometric request letter on Dec 26th 2020, but couldn't get it done as the application number stated with a V - Didn't meantion COVID-19 in the application for reason for travel.
Sent multiple emails to get the application prioritized.
Got "Submission Confirmation" message on 6th Feb 2021
Nothing after that...

For a simple TRV that used to take 2 weeks, the process is ridiculous now...
Any update? Which email ID did you use?

wannamovetoca

Apr 12, 2018
TRV Application Submitted: 14-Jan-21
Biometrics Request Received: 15-Jan-21
Biometrics submitted: 27-Jan-21 (Abu Dhabi)

I am a Canadian PR but not migrated yet, still living in Dubai. In the application support letter for my wife, I had provided the travel dates as 12-Mar to 10-Apr, supporting with the hotel bookings (inc quarantine) and flight tickets for return as well. As 12-Mar is approaching and haven't heard anything yet, thinking of postponing it by a month and rebooking new flight tickets and hotel booking. Should I update the application with the new ticket details?

one541

Nov 25, 2020
TRV Application Submitted: 14-Jan-21
Biometrics Request Received: 15-Jan-21
Biometrics submitted: 27-Jan-21 (Abu Dhabi)

I am a Canadian PR but not migrated yet, still living in Dubai. In the application support letter for my wife, I had provided the travel dates as 12-Mar to 10-Apr, supporting with the hotel bookings (inc quarantine) and flight tickets for return as well. As 12-Mar is approaching and haven't heard anything yet, thinking of postponing it by a month and rebooking new flight tickets and hotel booking. Should I update the application with the new ticket details?
I would definitely post-pone it, TRVs are taking a long time to process.

Last edited:

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
TRV Applied for my spouse from Kuwait
12th Oct
Biometrics Done 14th Oct
Since then nothing and my spousal application is in process too since 6months,
will it be added advantage or not.
spoke with IRCC Agent molly and she said everything seems to be fine and security checks are going on with both.
Yesterday got standard reply from ADIMMGRATION CA Stating everything seems to be fine however if we need anything will revert back to you it’s in process.
Ig they want to say no and there is rejection why are they taking 6 to 7 months just say no.
idk entire system it’s too shady and slow.
God bless all and they should expedite all the applications