+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (Parents) January 2021.

larrykingwsc

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, my parents applied for visitor visa in China at the end of January 2021. I am a PR. After done the biometric in February, there is no update since then. I sent the webform of travel exemption but never receive any replies. Anyone in the same situation? Thanks

larrykingwsc

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, my parents applied for visitor visa in China at the end of January 2021. I am a PR. After done the biometric in February, there is no update since then. I sent the webform of travel exemption but never receive any replies. Anyone in the same situation? Thanks
Anyone in the same situation?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Does anyone know if Arya Samaj wedding certificate (India) is accepted as marriage proof for parents?

They have each other's names mentioned on their passports.

larrykingwsc

Jul 29, 2019
Would suggest ordering GCMS notes and sending a webform enquiring about processing delays. Have you checked your spam filter for something like a medical request?
Nothing in the spam as the medical request. Why would medical requested for visitor visa? Thanks

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Does anyone know if Arya Samaj wedding certificate (India) is accepted as marriage proof for parents?

They have each other's names mentioned on their passports.
Yes, since we got Arya samaj certificate when I got married and applied for my wife.. her app was approved no question asked.

Reactions: zagcollins

Huyenthu98

Feb 5, 2017
Has anybody got the approval for visitor visa this period of time?
I applied Visitor visa for my mum from Jan 20, 2021 and still waiting.
I checked the processing time for my country is 133 days but my application so far is almost 6 months, what can I do for or just keep waiting?
Thank you guys!

larrykingwsc

Jul 29, 2019
I checked the processing time for my country is 133 days but my application so far is almost 6 months, what can I do for or just keep waiting?
Thank you guys!
Hi, I am in the same situation. I applied in late January. Still nothing yet after give biometrics.

larrykingwsc

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you guys!
Have you try to send webform?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi, I am in the same situation. I applied in late January. Still nothing yet after give biometrics.
the problem is visitor visa without exceptions are difficult at this point in time. you can apply for compassionate reasons. you'll need proof of course signed off by a medical practitioner.