Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
It's pointless to send a IRCC web form. They won't make a decision until these background checks are completed.

It's not about PCCs. These could be checks for security, criminal, identity, etc
Thanks

Rohanm

Jan 3, 2019
Hi @Bryanna my spouse is an IT professional his company applied for an ICT WP. Currently his application is showing ‘Background check under processing’ since Jan 24th- till now.
we lived in US,UK and Australia and Hong-Kong (3weeks). It’s 13 weeks in total from the day his company applied.
Does his WP application falls into CSIS clearance for traveling to these countries.
I read in the forums that traveling to red-flag countries can delay the Background check for over 1 yr. also read that(US, UK, AUS) are very transparent in releasing the information making the process easier and quicker.just wanted to check if this is true .. really appreciate your response in this regard..TIA

Rohanm

Jan 3, 2019
Hi @Bryanna my spouse is an IT professional his company applied for an ICT WP. Currently his application is showing ‘Background check under processing’ since Jan 24th- till now.
we lived in US,UK and Australia and Hong-Kong (3weeks). It’s 13 weeks in total from the day his company applied.
Does his WP application falls into CSIS clearance for traveling to these countries.
I read in the forums that traveling to red-flag countries can delay the Background check for over 1 yr. also read that(US, UK, AUS) are very transparent in releasing the information making the process easier and quicker.just wanted to check if this is true .. really appreciate your response in this regard..TIA
Hi @Bryanna could you please respond to my above question.. Also today is day 53 since the application is under background check, so could you please suggest when is the right time to contact CHC for any update, because I read in website that CHC normally do not respond until normal processing times are passed. Really appreciate your response in this regard, TIA

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna could you please respond to my above question.. Also today is day 53 since the application is under background check, so could you please suggest when is the right time to contact CHC for any update, because I read in website that CHC normally do not respond until normal processing times are passed. Really appreciate your response in this regard, TIA
It won't help if you contact IRCC before the background checks are completed.

As for these checks, IRCC can contact any third party to request for any information

Dec 12, 2016
Hi Bryanna,

Please find below details

Me and My wife have PR and would want to invite my Parents either on Tourist visa or Super visa

My Father was Committee member in housing society we lived , in last 1 year some person residing in building has filed false multiple cases against society member and harassing resident member
In once of cases society court has advised to file FIR against members which has my fathers name

I am really worried for same and would like to get your view on impact of same on there Tourist or Super Visa applications

Although he is innocent, justice and court process is very slow and lengthy process

Looking forward for your valuable inputs