+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa ( Paper Application) India Lets connect here

iay_kn

Jun 1, 2018
I have applied for TRV via Paper on May 30th to New Delhi, received an email from Delhi Immigration on July 13 that is it under process and received an email today that my application is refused.

Reason:
Grounds for refusal:
· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi Applied for parents tourist visa on 28th May, being processed at delhi VO,
paper application.Linked online.
Current status being processed.

No update yet, its almost nearing the 28 days processing time.

Any views from people whose application is being processed in delhi, what are the current wait times ?

Can we retrieve passports and submit again after approval , meanwhile the application gets processed, as my parents have a planned trip to US next month ? If yes, whats the procedure

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Did anyone receive any update about their VISA application applied in JUNE from India? Also whats the processing time from New Delhi VO?

patelbrijesh_49

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
I have applied for TRV via Paper on May 30th to New Delhi, received an email from Delhi Immigration on July 13 that is it under process and received an email today that my application is refused.

Reason:
Grounds for refusal:
· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada
same here

preet kaur

Aug 4, 2014
Hi
I live in Canada and my mom applied for her visitor visa to Canda. I was trying to link her paper application to cic gckey but there is no option to choose visitor visa when they ask what did you apply for. Can anyone guide me for that?
Thanks

Sandip@26

Star Member
May 21, 2018
I gave my interview and the officer said she is satisfied that my application is genuine, told me that I will get the notification in 1-2 days and receive my passport on Monday or Tuesday.
Hi pls can u share some more idea what typ question they asked to u ans how long he or she took u r interview becoz I get interview call from visa office Delhi ..

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hi
I live in Canada and my mom applied for her visitor visa to Canda. I was trying to link her paper application to cic gckey but there is no option to choose visitor visa when they ask what did you apply for. Can anyone guide me for that?
Thanks
Hi.. in the first option select visiting , studying and working temporarily.
In the second option select visitor visa .. depending on your application select from Inside our outside Canada .

Jas dhilwan

Oct 16, 2017
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 27/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Can i know what exactly this means??
And if the passport has been dispatched when and where would i have to pick it up??
Thanks

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 27/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Can i know what exactly this means??
And if the passport has been dispatched when and where would i have to pick it up??
Thanks
At what time this message came?