+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Iranian

Nov 6, 2023
Got another update today Dec 28

we received your enquiry (group application - 2 applicants)
23rd -- 1st update. (Tracker updated on 27th)
27th -- 2nd update. (Tracker updated on 28th)

No Visa doc details yet.
What kind of enquiry you submit? You raised webform?
Btw these sre food sign that ircc is working on your application

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
What kind of enquiry you submit? You raised webform?
Btw these sre food sign that ircc is working on your application
i did send the representative form. these updates are about Eligibility and BG which have passed on 21 and 23. probably this is a good sign when you get the update, thu would like to know if anyone with the Same situation and still waiting for PPR.

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello Friends,
I am wondering if Iranian could get any positive feedback on their Visitor Visa application recently. mine got stuck in Background Check within last two months and no more update.
Lets share our timelines and experiences:

Applied on: 3rd sep
Biometric completed:6th sep
Eligibility: Not Started
Background check: in progress since then

Thanks
If it makes any sense, I have applied for my parents from Afghanistan. Applications for super visa were filed in July 2022. They told me it will take 740 days, that is with all the super convincing and 'strong' finances my wife and I have shown. Everything completed except for background check.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If it makes any sense, I have applied for my parents from Afghanistan. Applications for super visa were filed in July 2022. They told me it will take 740 days, that is with all the super convincing and 'strong' finances my wife and I have shown. Everything completed except for background check.
What they need to overcome is any concern that they will try to remain in Canada or claim asylum.

faizanbashir

Dec 20, 2023
My visit visa timeline from pakistan
Application submitted: 14 April 2023
Biometric completed: 28 April 2023
Updated Biometric: 5 May 2023
Background check: Completed 15 June 2023
Eligibility : In process
Final Decision: In process

Anybody here who can help me with this? I'm still waiting for my response and i also raised webform 2 times, But didn't get any response.
My question is , My Background check is completed is it a positive sign or healing in a right direction or any chances to approve??
Thank you so much
Waiting for kind response from you guys
Thank you all

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My visit visa timeline from pakistan
Application submitted: 14 April 2023
Biometric completed: 28 April 2023
Updated Biometric: 5 May 2023
Background check: Completed 15 June 2023
Eligibility : In process
Final Decision: In process

Anybody here who can help me with this? I'm still waiting for my response and i also raised webform 2 times, But didn't get any response.
My question is , My Background check is completed is it a positive sign or healing in a right direction or any chances to approve??
Thank you so much
Waiting for kind response from you guys
Thank you all
Means nothing. Could still be approved or refused.

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Got another update today Dec 28

we received your enquiry (group application - 2 applicants)
23rd -- 1st update. (Tracker updated on 27th)
27th -- 2nd update. (Tracker updated on 28th)

No Visa doc details yet.
Biometrics changed to completed on the tracker on Dec 29th. Tracker got updated on Jan 1 st

still no visa Doc details yet.

Last edited:

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Biometrics changed to completed on the tracker on Dec 29th. Tracker got updated on Jan 1 st

still no visa Doc details yet.
Does anyone have any idea how long it will take to get the Final Decision based on previous cases? all stuff got completed like Eligibility, BG , Biometrics and still waiting for Final Decision. Application is in Progress since last update Dec 29th.

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Does anyone have any idea how long it will take to get the Final Decision based on previous cases? all stuff got completed like Eligibility, BG , Biometrics and still waiting for Final Decision. Application is in Progress since last update Dec 29th.
Got PPR for my parent's application right now.

Shabiii

Apr 18, 2018
I wonder no Iranian here to share their timeline / experiences? I am sure so many Iranian applied for Canada Visitor Visa recently.
Hi. Did u finally get your visa?
I also applied for a visitor visa from Iran.
Got my BVL on Jan 11, and since then no updates.
Eligibility completed
BGC: in process
Do u have any idea what does it mean?

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hi. Did u finally get your visa?
I also applied for a visitor visa from Iran.
Got my BVL on Jan 11, and since then no updates.
Eligibility completed
BGC: in process
Do u have any idea what does it mean?
usually when Eligibility is completed, then you will get the result soon (How soon? no one knows- could be any day) . Background check will be completed when you drop off your passport or you get refusal letter. given that, you may want to check your spam folder and also Portal see if you could find any approval letter or anything else.

good luck

Reactions: Shabnamiii

Shabnamiii

Jan 19, 2024
usually when Eligibility is completed, then you will get the result soon (How soon? no one knows- could be any day) . Background check will be completed when you drop off your passport or you get refusal letter. given that, you may want to check your spam folder and also Portal see if you could find any approval letter or anything else.

good luck
Thank you very much.
Appreciate your time

Rahim1351

Feb 22, 2017
Hi every one
I have applied visitor visa for my family and myself in November 23 and finalized Biometrics for my kid within November end (my wife and myself already we had a valid biometrics) .
Eligibility completed and my status shows "Background verification" in progress since December 12th.
I have visited Canada in the past and very strong travel history to Europe for many times.
wondering why takes this much of time as previously, I got the visa within 3-4 months after application.
has any one any kind of news to share?

thanks