+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Iranian

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Applied parents visitor visa ( Had visitor visa )

submitted : OCT 31st
eligibility: not started
biometrics & BG: In Progress

1 ghost update Nov. 28th

Nov 6, 2023
Applied parents visitor visa ( Had visitor visa )

submitted : OCT 31st
eligibility: not started
biometrics & BG: In Progress

1 ghost update Nov. 28th
Thanks for sharing. What was ghost update at 28th?

Btw my Eligibility status changed to completed in Tracker but without Visa document details and still Overall Application Status and BG are in progress. I am not sure whether it is good indicator or not. Just keep hoping

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023

Btw my Eligibility status changed to completed in Tracker but without Visa document details and still Overall Application Status and BG are in progress. I am not sure whether it is good indicator or not. Just keep hoping
well i don't know. could be nothing ( Glitch) or even could be passing the BG check.

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
even after one month?
even after 1 month
kind of weird, I'm hoping because of travel history and all document that we have, its already passed and they are waiting jut for BG. i applied through new portal which is using AI. they did not ask for prof of fund and invitation letter ( although i uploaded ) . all they asked for was passport, marriage certificate, and letter of employment for my parents, that's it. so i am assuming they do not need it when they did not asked for.

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
even after 1 month
kind of weird, I'm hoping because of travel history and all document that we have, its already passed and they are waiting jut for BG. i applied through new portal which is using AI. they did not ask for prof of fund and invitation letter ( although i uploaded ) . all they asked for was passport, marriage certificate, and letter of employment for my parents, that's it. so i am assuming they do not need it when they did not asked for.
the fact they havent started eligibility it means they havent even checked your parents application yet unfortunately .

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
the fact they havent started eligibility it means they havent even checked your parents application yet unfortunately .
hope its not true. cuz its been almost a month. i do believe they have already checked the application as i have got 1 update on 26th for the Rep form and 28 ( Ghost update). so maybe not updated on the tracker , officers are lazy and not updating properly .

Last edited:

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
hope its not true. cuz its been almost a month. i do believe they have already checked the application as i have got 1 update on 26th for the Rep form and 28 ( Ghost update). so maybe not updated on the tracker , officers are lazy and not updating properly .
what was you ghost update ? on Gcey account?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020

After how many days did eligibility changed to completed ?Was it not started before ?