+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Iranian

cizawcan

Star Member
Dec 25, 2022
heyo fellas! how come your eligibility not even started?
I applied not from Iran, but my son's TRV is being processed in Ankara office as well.
So, filed TRV on 09.09.23 from GC Key, eligibility started on 03.10.23, medical also updated at the same day and no update since then.
My SP got approved in 5 weeks, and I can't fly without sonny, I find it too "humanish" to approve mom's visa but not son's. Processing time from my country is 109 days. I keep my finger on "enter" to send the next webform after 25 days and I swear I ll get no response :)

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
I have submitted visitor visa on 17 Sep and bio completed on 26 Sep
Nothing happened yet
have you had a visitor visa before, or have you ever visited Canada ? should not be that long, its kinda strange as i have heard new portal is designed for clients who think they will get approval based on their background and documents. Its basically AI based platform and it bumped up all applications with the high chance of getting approval. Referring to this CIMM – Question Period Note - Use of AI in Decision-Making at IRCC – November 29, 2022 - Canada.ca

mrsalehi

Jun 23, 2021
have you had a visitor visa before, or have you ever visited Canada ? should not be that long, its kinda strange as i have heard new portal is designed for clients who think they will get approval based on their background and documents. Its basically AI based platform and it bumped up all applications with the high chance of getting approval. Referring to this CIMM – Question Period Note - Use of AI in Decision-Making at IRCC – November 29, 2022 - Canada.ca

This is my spouse's application to come to Canada as a visitor while her sponsorship application is under process. She already received her AOR for permanent residency and after that, we applied for a visitor visa, as they mentioned on the IRCC website this kind of application must be processed in 30 days but now it is nearly 3 months and after so many webforms nothing happened. I applied to the New IRCC Portal

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
This is my spouse's application to come to Canada as a visitor while her sponsorship application is under process. She already received her AOR for permanent residency and after that, we applied for a visitor visa, as they mentioned on the IRCC website this kind of application must be processed in 30 days but now it is nearly 3 months and after so many webforms nothing happened. I applied to the New IRCC Portal
how about eligibility? has your eligibility started?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes from mid of October it has been started.
In IRCC website the processing time of visitor visa for iranian is 76 days now.
That is estimated average processing time. Some will be shorter some will be longer. If you need manual processing it takes longer.

Reactions: mrsalehi
Nov 6, 2023
Any or Iranian guys has experience getting stuck in Security check process?
I am not sure security check started after eligibility completed or it was in progress since application submitted?!