Waived
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
22-Jan-2017
Hi Folks,

Is it better to apply Online or Paper based for TRV.
Which one seams to have worked mostly? any experts please comment.

Thanks

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
client2014 said:
hy i am from Pakistan...my husband sponsored me in 2015 but spousal application refused in the end of 2016 because he didn't visit me and didn't have enough pictures togther so we did appeal and will give them new evidence but my question is he want to apply visit visa for me because i am facing hard time in Pakistan and got depression.please tell me what i should do?i will give them medical report..someone share their experience plz...i am waiting..will they give visa or not??...help me i am not working lady...what documents i show??
why did they refuse?

you said your partner applied to sponsor you in May 2015, but when did you get married?

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
they said no pix after mariage with husband..if husbnd were not able to visit you then why you didnt apply for visit?i told them you people reject. i got married in agust 2014

M

mikeymyke

client2014 said:
hy i am from Pakistan...my husband sponsored me in 2015 but spousal application refused in the end of 2016 because he didn't visit me and didn't have enough pictures togther so we did appeal and will give them new evidence but my question is he want to apply visit visa for me because i am facing hard time in Pakistan and got depression.please tell me what i should do?i will give them medical report..someone share their experience plz...i am waiting..will they give visa or not??...help me i am not working lady...what documents i show??

It's virtually impossible to get a visitor visa under your circumstances: refused PR application, medical report detailing your depression (this will actually make it even harder to convince them you will leave Canada).

I suggest you ask your husband to come pay you a visit instead seeing as how one of the reasons you were refused was because he hasn't visited you after marriage.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
client2014 said:
they said no pix after mariage with husband..if husbnd were not able to visit you then why you didnt apply for visit?i told them you people reject. i got married in agust 2014
you applied for spouse visa in april/may 2014 but you got married in august 2014. why did you submit your application before getting married?

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
oh no i wrote h sponsored me in 2015

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon

B_521

May 7, 2016
krishvasireddy said:
Hi,

I applied visit visa for my wife with an inspiration from this forum and got it apporved. This is the link where I explained what i submitted. I am going to start her PR application soon.

Congrats! When did u apply for it? Was it online or paper application?

Indocanada27

May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NdVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2014
Med's Done....
Expired since 30/03/2016
Passport Req..
Waheguru mehar karo
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
mikeymyke said:
It's virtually impossible to get a visitor visa under your circumstances: refused PR application, medical report detailing your depression (this will actually make it even harder to convince them you will leave Canada).

I suggest you ask your husband to come pay you a visit instead seeing as how one of the reasons you were refused was because he hasn't visited you after marriage.
hi guys I need help from you to apply my tourist visa online my spousal application is in process eligibility is passed now they are doing background checks.so I want to apply tourist visa my wife and 9 months old daughter lives in Canada I want to go there to meet them I never meet my daughter yet my wife health also not very good she is in depression right now also hypertension problem we have doctors letter too also my daughter first birthday coming too so how can I apply my mean which reason is stronger my wife health or my daughter first birthday or I can write both please advice me also last year I got rejected tourist visa please help me