+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa From Philippines

lost_identity

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Category........
please update us as i am also thinking of re applying. thanks
IRCC says we'll get a reply within 14-30 business days for the new application through the portal. So, Let's wait and watch. I'll let you guys know if I have any updates.
By the way, I got a reply to the webform I sent to specific VO from the link provided in the email : Request for travel authorization on 8th Sept evening.
I had re-applied 8th Sept morning. Doesn't make sense. Seems like both applications are active.

Sharmaine1130

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
IRCC says we'll get a reply within 14-30 business days for the new application through the portal. So, Let's wait and watch. I'll let you guys know if I have any updates.
By the way, I got a reply to the webform I sent to specific VO from the link provided in the email : Request for travel authorization on 8th Sept evening.
I had re-applied 8th Sept morning. Doesn't make sense. Seems like both applications are active.
have you submitted an updated documents or you just re uploaded/submitted the old ones?

Ktxbbd

May 26, 2021
Hello, planning to re-apply soon. I've been waiting for an update on my application since march 2, 2021. there's no movement on my account, not even a ghost update. I did receive the same generic mail last august 28. Now, I'm thinking of reapplying since my situation has changed - change of last name to married name, a job. Please update us if re-applying actually works. I've seen other people getting their PPR in days / a week. So, hopefully...

Sharmaine1130

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021

hey did you got any updates?

Rodeper

May 27, 2021
Hello. Sharing my mother in law's application timeline.

February 25, 2021 - submitted
February 26 - Biometrics request
September 11 - resubmitted thru IRCC portal
September 19 - Passport request

I also raised 3 webforms (1 rejected and 2 were unanswered) before resubmitting the application.

Hoping for everyone's application to have good news soon too. Laban lang po hehe.

Ktxbbd

May 26, 2021

I also raised 3 webforms (1 rejected and 2 were unanswered) before resubmitting the application.

Hoping for everyone's application to have good news soon too. Laban lang po hehe.
Congrats po!

Sharmaine1130

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021

is this super visa application po?